Beqanna
[mature] I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (https://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Forum: Lands (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+----- Forum: Tephra (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+------ Forum: Ischia (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+------ Thread: [mature] I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* (/showthread.php?tid=17624)

I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - Klaudius - 12-14-2017

After everyone had gathered to protest their dislike of him and his cream colored companion being on their island, he couldn't help but take to the skies.  Something about the wind through his lavender feathers put him at ease.  Each thrust of his mighty wings bringing him to greater heights.  It was here he did his best thinking.  And his thoughts remained on the emerald dipped mare.  

Krone. 

What she lacked in color was made up by the fact she was a direct line to his father, their father. She possessed a crown and thus power.  Power that he wished to tap into by any means possible.  Their last meeting hadn't ended so well so with his thoughts gathered he set out to find the Queen of Ischia.

Tilting his right wing he circled around into a spiral.  Lowering ever so slightly with each turn.  Lavender mane and tail caught the funnel of wind he was creating, tossing about his matching hide.  The tropical oasis had been a fragment just moments ago and now it was growing more detailed.  The breaking waves at it's shores and thick jungles dotted with flocks of colorful avian. The silver-hazel of his eyes capturing the bright emerald of her points from afar.  Walking the granulated beaches surrounding the majority of the island.  A grin pulling at the edges of his pale lips seeing she is unaccompanied by her followers.

Tucking his wings to his barrel he plunges from the skies.  Forelimbs reaching for the earth below.  It doesn't take long for ones body to plummet and before long his wings have stretched to parachute him onto the same beaches.  Landing delicately on lavender hooves his wings tuck to his sides.  His breath is barely labored as he waits for her to draw into ear shot. 

She was as aware of his presence as he was of hers.  The sunlight just dazzled across his body a tad more than most.  Reflecting it's shine instead of absorbing it.  Much like the jewel imbedded in her forehead.  He can now see the apparent distaste for him on her features.  Possibly an eye roll or some such thing.  It was hard for those less stunning in appearance to appreciate him, but he'd try to coexist with her.  A collected smile on his face as he approached her, "A lovely day is it not Sister?  I'm afraid we never got properly introduced.  I am Klaudius.  Son of Kirin. Prodigy if you will."  His tone is matter of fact.  There was no reason to hide the truth any longer.  Silver-hazel eyes meet hers before continuing, "I am also afraid we got off on the wrong hoof.  I have no want nor need for your crown.  My interests are more...internal." His gaze begins to wander across the dip in her spine and curvature of her hips, before coming to rest on her face again. "This island was once our fathers and I wish to ensure it remains within the family.  To be a sanctuary for us and future generations.  I have a vision Krone.  What do you say to putting the past behind us, huh?" His words have never been more true and sincere.  Lavender ears at attention and waiting for her response.  Be it hostile again or understanding of his true purpose here, he waits with only a shuffle of his great wings.    

Klaudius
Eye of the Hurricane

@[Krone] truce? Lol

RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - Krone - 12-15-2017

Krone

you could be the king

Hooves sink into the sand as she walks along the beach, the quiet calls of her native birds soothing in her ears. The sky is a painted a soft blue today, with swirls of puffy white clouds dotting it. It is that time of day where the tide is not really low, and not really high, so the ocean waves crash delicately at her ankles. Peaceful wind rustles through her emerald feathers, and she stretches them out to feel the warm summer breeze. 

A lovely day, is it not, sister? His voice, like nails on a chalkboard. A sigh escapes her lips as she continues walking away from him. She hadn't the time for his nonsense today, she wasn't in the mood. Apparently, "staying out of her way" didn't really mean much to him. 

"Well, it was lovely," She mutters, eyes rolling in annoyance. She isn't prone to being bitchy, but him and his pearly companion gave her just the edge she needed. I'm Klaudius. Son of Kirin, prodigy if you will. She lets out a loud snort of amusement. "You mean wannabe." She remarks. "Is there something I can help you with today?" She continues to walk away from his cat and mouse game. Frankly, she doesn't have the time for it. She has a kingdom to run. 

...My interests are more...internal....I wish to ensure it remains in the family.

Krone lets out a scoff. "Keeping it in the family" seemed to be a motto among her bloodlines. She is a product of incest, right down to the marrow of her bones. She is not so blind to see this fact, and she has accepted it. She also had no intention of keeping that "family tradition" going. No matter what her family had said to her in her childhood, she would not continue something just to "make them proud." She didn't care what they thought. 

"Ischia is a sanctuary for all, not just Kirin's incest party," She barks at him, shaking her head. "If I even wanted to continue it, I'd rather fuck my father than you. You can keep your vision." 

Her voice, the quiet hiss of a snake. The rattle, warning him to stay away from her. Had she not told him this before?

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Klaudius] lmao she ain't having none of it.

RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - Klaudius - 12-16-2017

The displeasure of his existence here was as noticeable as night and day.  Every muscle tensed under her earthy toned hide at the smooth purr of his voice.  As expected she sauntered on past where he stood.  It only intruiged him more.  To follow on the path of her prints in the sand.  A smirk to his lips as he pitched her his purpose here.

His vision.

"No, dear baby sister... Wannabe would suggest I wish to be just the same as our Father," with his long stride he pulls up quickly to her side.  The colors of their bloodlines side by side.  A tilt of his elegant face to her own as he looks forward as if the future is before them, he finishes his thought, "I aspire to be so much more.  We, together could create so much more..." A smirk can't help but tug at the one side of his maw.  

The thought lingers between the soft plod of their steps in the sand before she breaks the lull with venom-laced words.  I'd rather fuck my father than you... A throaty chuckle rises from deep within him.  Gentle toss of his crown as his wing from the far side stretches.  Forelimbs reach forwards as hindquarters swing around.  Now facing her - wings outreached to cut off her path - his hazel-silver eyes coming to rest at her own hard gaze.  He speaks no words but there is movement at his sides.  Slight but noteable as he brings his left wing tip to the side of her emerald dipped face.  Stepping closer so they meet eye to eye.  His lavender feathers brush against her farther cheek ever so gently.  A deep inhale draws in her delicate scent.  A soft blink of lavender lids as he thinks of all the things they could do together...

A tingling sensation radiates along down the length of his spine.  Smile forming on his lips.  He pulls away slightly to slide his eyes from hers and down the length of her neck.  Where emerald waves rest along her chocolate flesh.  "Come Krone.  Let us create perfection together..." There was no code to be deciphered.  The seductive voice and burning passion in his eyes was all that was needed to know what he meant.  What he desired of his Queen...

Klaudius
Blown Away

@[Krone] *wink wink* lmao

RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] - Krone - 12-21-2017

Krone

you could be the king

Another disgusted scoff emerges from her throat. Ears pin back as Klaudius comes closer to her, and her nostrils flare as her path to escape is cut off. She will never understand what it was with men and their egos, why they could never accept rejection. Say what you will about her, but seductive words and a "charming" attitude didn't get others very far with her.

"I will tell you one last time, back off," She growls, anger hinting in every word she says. "Keep your vision, because I don't want it." She slips beneath his wing, trying to move her limbs a little faster away from him. She would be lying if she said she wasn't the slightest bit appalled (and creeped out) by his persistence.

And what she doesn't know is that his will get his way, she doesn't see the danger he can cause her. She doesn't see the subtle curve of her hip brush against his shoulder, her sweet aroma wafting in his direction. She doesn't know that by trying to get away, she has given him a direct offensive line to what he wants.

Poor Krone, all the things she doesn't know.

@[Klaudius] it's short but next post will be longer. Feel free to powerplay if needed.

RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - Klaudius - 12-23-2017

Her resistance is - though she is unaware - causing him to want her even more.  Her disapproving scuffs and rolling eyes only fed his need for her.  It was read as a challenge and he liked challenges.  Back off! She shouts in anger.

He allows her to slip through his barrier of lavender plumage.  Each feather dusting along the dip of her spine.  The roundness of her hip brushing against his angular shoulder as she hurried on past him.  A smirk curls his one lip as eyes close for a brief second.  Nares drawing in her sweet aroma.  Fear.  Desire. It all made a wonderful concoction in his cranium that willed him to spin around quickly.  She hadn't moved far and with a few strides of his lengthy legs he was aside her.  A possessive look swirling in his silver eyes.  Lavender ears flattened as his maw parted.  His blunt teeth gripping her wither.  The firm hold on the bone pulling her to him.  Stopping any forward motion she had.  

Almost instantly the iron within the world forms onto him.  Clanking together to form a vertebrae of plates down the length of his crest.  A mask solidifying on his handsome face.  Crystal spikes forming a ridge down the forefront of the iron shield.  Two extra pieces form as shoulder gaurds.  None of this was truly needed to defend himself.  It was more for show.  Turning the situation at hand in his favor.  It was enough distraction to get her to stop.  To think. To wonder. To fear what maybe he was possible of.  Long enough for him to force himself on top of her.  Forelimbs secure around the indent between barrel and hip.  Pulling the warmness of her body under his.  She would be his first, and him hers.  Their bloodlines remaining pure in the offspring she would carry...

A beginning always has an ending and with this one he secures future generations.  Though it is always possible nothing would come of it but he is rather convinced in his ability to conceive.  He would be staying to ensure no harm came to his sister nor the home she ruled.  Watching and waiting for signs she was carrying his children...

He releases his hold on her.  Allowing her to escape forwards.  Her earthy toned flesh slipping out from under his chin.  He half expects a hind hoof to crack upon his face, thus the need for his iron mask.  His wings shift at his sides allowing the breeze to dry the sweat off his light amethyst hide.  His ears returning forwards to catch her wrath...

Klaudius
I was just born this amazing

@[Krone]

RE: I'm So Shinnnyyyyy [Krone] *PRIVATE* - Krone - 12-26-2017

Krone

you could be the king

The Keeper hadn't wanted this. She had no desire for him (her brother), no desire to bare his children. She had been ready to take off, to fly away from his destructive behavior, but he had had other plans. The sharpness of his canines bore into her shoulder, and the shock that is evident upon  her features causes her to be unable to do anything but feel the ripple of pain. The rushing of blood to her wound. 

She is still unable to move as he pulls his body on top of her. Almost as if her legs had been shackled to the ground beneath her, she cannot bring herself to move forward, or do much of anything  except stand, still as a corpse, in front of him. 

She wants to scream help (she really does), but its like her vocal chords have been cut. He pushes into her, and it hurts (god it hurts so bad), and she wants to kick him off her. She wants to rid herself of him. On top of her, he is hot, his body dripping onto her. "Get off me" she wants to tell him, "get off my island."

When he is finished, he nearly throws himself off of her. Krone stumbles forwards, landing on her knees, trying her best to contain the tears that are about to fall. She scurries up, and does something she had never done. 

She runs. She runs so fast and so far away from him. She runs until her lungs burn and until she can no longer take it. She runs until she finds herself hidden deep in Ischia's tropical greenery. 

And then she falls, her body tired and broken. The Keeper, raped, wasn't that such a pathetic thing? She was so strong, so resilient, and yet she couldn't fight him off. She weeps (for how long, she isn't sure), until there are no tears left to cry...