Beqanna
Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (http://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Forum: Plots (http://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] (/showthread.php?tid=19661)

Pages: 1 2

Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Neo - 06-02-2018

This meeting is officially in order.

First order of business:
* We. Need. A. Name. (this plot is loosely based of a re-creation of The Lost Boys crew that was @[Levi], Kolera, @[Maugrim], Deathwish, and __?__ where they terrorized Hyaline with destruction and burning) 

Second order of business:
* We need members (accepting the sick and twisted.  Mainly yearling or younger as its kind of starting early and time goes fast here lol)

(those currently attending Forest Meadow thread)
1. Zain
2. @[Beetlejuice]
3. @[Rajanish]?

Third order of business:
* Is our purpose to cause mischief or create a cult? (could go along the plot line that @[Vanilla Custard] was interested in)

Reply with your ideas and members name so we can come find you Wink

Lots of Dark Love,
Neo and Liv

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Avion - 06-02-2018

I'll be sending Sibella to your thread in the meadow at some point. Consider her a member, please. Tongue

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Neo - 06-02-2018

AUGH! F! lol I thought it was in the Forest.... dammit.  Ok soooo my reply to that thread makes no sense but can we pretend they are passing thru the meadow and into the forest...? lmao

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - swxrdsandpxns - 06-02-2018

I figured they were passing through the meadow to the forest. Obviously BJ is a member. And I think since Carnage is like a chaos god it could both be a cult AND a club to cause drama. Lmfao. Like they do it to please him I guess?

I have some names that me and Avion were discussing in the cbox yesterday Smile

The Outsiders
The Losers Club
The Misfits

Any other suggestions are welcome Smile Also, include Kreep in the Club. He is following Sibella and could be useful since he can camouflage himself with his color changing. Will post him after her Smile

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Nicole - 06-02-2018

I loveeeee the outsiders, also add Drax to the committee :p

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Kuna - 06-04-2018

so because i can't keep my hands clean, i have an idea to help with the cult-following of this gang...

lokii and carnage have previous history that i'm nostalgic over, so cassi and i are planning a thread involving those two. they're probably going to discuss the group (the outsiders, lost boys, whatever you decide to call them) and have the great idea to get their fingers into the business. carnage will most likely give lokii something (we're thinking a statue of carnage himself, probably one that carnage can talk to the group through if he wants them to do something like "hey y'all go murder someone lol") to deliver to the gang and they can worship it and whatever.

lokii can deliver it to the group and then kind of act like the priest (i guess??) over them, being able to communicate with carnage and offering them cryptic messages... he wouldn't control them at all — in fact he'd probably encourage them to do whatever they want — but it could be interesting to have him there to potentially help them develop their "evil skills" and murdering techniques and stuff.

let me know what you guys think. this is your shindig and i don't want to control it, so if you don't like this idea it's totally fine. but i thought it would be a fun way to incorporate the cult element while also including carnage himself and some of the older, experienced evil characters <33

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Neo - 06-04-2018

LOVE IT! Can Lokki be the Oracle?! XD Oh wait... That's supposed to be a beautiful woman lol

Also adding... Do we want to move this idea to Taiga maybe instead of "The Forest" just so we aren't taking over an active board?

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Sid - 06-04-2018

Lokii is the most beautiful lady ever? Ever.

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Kuna - 06-04-2018

ditto what sid said (; he is a beautiful woman

in other news, carnage coming into the picture probably won't happen until next week or even the week after because of real-life stuff, so your characters will still all have time to bond and think of mischievous things to do before the real shit starts <3

RE: Hear Ye, Hear Ye [Lost Boys Sequel Plotting] - Avion - 06-04-2018

I'm down with whatever the rest of you guys wanna do. I probably like the Outsiders the best also. Tongue