Beqanna
Oh How I Wonder; Any - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (https://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Forum: Field (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Oh How I Wonder; Any (/showthread.php?tid=19737)

Oh How I Wonder; Any - Lullaby - 06-10-2018

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
She had been gone for some time now, frolicking by herself, and making her way beyond Beqanna, as if it was a right of passage for the fairy born girl. She met new faces, and owner full new and peculiar creatures during her travels, but it wa about time for her to return, and for her to join her own kind, instead of living alongside her fairy guardians. Beqanna is the same to her, the smells, the Equine, and most importantly the wonderful magic that engulfed the grogoues land. But things are different new rulers are Garuda get their kingdom and left and right, lands have fallen and recovered. Things have changed but, she was still returning tot eh same glorious Beqanna she had left.

She doesn’t hesitate in where she’s going she knows the lay of the land like the back of her hand, so the horned mare sets off to the Field. It was about time for her to branch out into politics, and to join the ranks of an aspiring kingdom. 

The field is a desolate land, with a perhaps noxious scent of sweat during the heat of the summer days, yet some how through its not so pleasant odor it’s beauty remains preserved year long. The verdant grass, stream he’s across the horizon, where trees and shrubbery dot the land. Horses of all shapes and sizes are scattered into small groups, and some are confined to themselves. 

Lullaby finds herself, among the few in solitude. She likes the quiet, and independence of such confinements. Her eggplant coat glimmers in the sunlight, as she walks by herself to a corner of the field. The placid summer breeze playing at strands of her multi-colored mane. Lavender flecked eyes glancing about curiously, as her dagger like horn glinted in the sunlight. She wander who will approach her, and most importantly she wonders where she’ll end up. What land will she call home?
Lullaby

OOC: Very rusty I’m sorry I’m just coming back from a looong Break Smile

RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - Solace - 06-11-2018

Solace

. . .

Months slipped by as Solace savored the beauty and innocence of her darling children. She had taken a step back, taking on new responsibilities as a mother, and left the ruling in the capable hands of Kagerus. But as her children grew, becoming more capable and independent each day, she itched to return to her former life. Summer was in her prime, maybe a little beyond, and it was time for the pale queen to return to her duties.  

With wings unfurling into the morning, she flies towards the pinks and golds of the eastern horizon. The pegasus sails high, and miles of land stretches out before her. From this place, Solace watches as the residents of Beqanna stir and awaken, and other she sees wearily traveling, bedding down after a long night of mischief. 

Its funny, she thinks, how rarely they bother to glance up.

But soon dawn is past and as the sun creeps towards its zenith she finds herself above The Field. A solitary mare catches her floating gaze. Tilting her weight forward, Solace begins to glide to the earth, bringing with her the untouched, fresh air of the sky.  The scents of summer, ripe eath and hot bodies, hit her in full force and she delicately lands a few paces away from the amethyst girl, but it would be hard to tell she noticed. 

"Goodmorning," she calls by way of greeting as she folds her vast wings over her golden topline. "It's going to be a hot one," she laughs as she steps forward once her cerulean appendages are neatly tucked away.

"You get spoiled in Hyaline, you forget the rest of the world feels like this." She shakes her tri-colored mane before it has a chance to stick to her neck, where already she can tell sweat will be soaking through her coat in not too long. He smiling, blue gaze finds that of the girls. "I'm Solace, the caretaker of Hyaline, so I may be a little biased."

RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - Lullaby - 06-18-2018

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
It doesn't take long for another to take notice of her solitude. Which wasn't often common among the recruting grounds of Beqanna or so she'd heard from her all powerful guardians. Her violet lobes swivel to the feminen vocals that hail a sweet and ever so pleasant greeting. She turns, her body twisting around to meet a white and buttermilk patched mare, her mane adorned with blue hilights. This mare bared a gorgoues wingspand that rested at her sides. Lullaby admires them, curiosity biting at her young mind furiously. "Hi." She responds in a simple tone, her lavender gaze lingering on the mare's wings for just one more moment, before her eyes meet the golden splashed mare.

The heat is dreadful and grows even more so. Her vibrantly colored mane sticks to her neck, her sweat becoming like glue biding her gorgeous locks to her sweaty body. Her tail stirs at her hocks, in frustration towards the horrible heat. Although despite her discomfort in the boiling weather, she grows curious about the land this woman speaks of. A kingdom that the harsh seasons have no effect on, untouched by the heat, it sounded like quite the daydream to Lullaby's ears. But she knew better, and she knew anything was possible in Beqanna after all the faires raised her to dream and to believe in the impossible. "Hyaline sounds dreamy." She remarks in a murmur, that flowed out of her lips like whiskey. "I'd love to visit. I think one of my friends lives there. Or least I hope she still does. Her name is Tahti. She was my friend when I was a foal." She trails off. The thought of those days were sweet memories, of swimming and splashing in pools in the playground. She wonders where her friend is perhaps she still resides in Hyaline. "Sorry... I'm Lullaby. It's nice to meet you Solace." She adds in a rebound to her side-track. Nothing like a little trip like memory lane.

"I'd love to see Hyaline, but can you please tell me more?" She smiles. She wanted to know about politics, hierarchy, and Hyaline's goal as a kingdom. Most of all she wanted to know whether her childhood friend still resided in the dreamy kingdom.
Lullaby

@[Solace] Sorry for the wait <3

RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - Solace - 06-20-2018

Solace

. . .

Solace's smile wides at the girl's word choice. Dreamy was not a word she had ever used to describe Hyaline, but it was uncannily appropriate - especially considering her co-rulers power over the dream world.

"It is," she agrees, "especially in spring when the mountains are painted in pastel colors. Each season brings something different, though, the light snows and autumn days have their own beauty too."

Then, to her surprise, the young mare is speaking a name that Solace knows well.  "Tahti, yes I know her well." Solace doesn't mention that she had been there at the time of the smokey filly's birth and babysat the girl countless times, instead, adding slightly more useful information. "She is the daughter of our Ambassador, and she divides her time between Hyaline and our neighbors to the north, Nerine."

As Lullaby expresses an interest in visiting, Solace's blue eyes shine a little brighter. "I would love to show you around, and  I'm sure Tahti would be thrilled to give you a tour of Nerine too, so you could become better acquainted with both kingdoms." 

over the last year or two, Nerine and Hyaline had settled into a comfortable relationship which seemed to be suiting them both well. Solace was enjoying the friendship of her half-sisters country of militarily minded women, and open borders between their two very different territories was a sure way of keeping the relationship strong. 

"Hyaline is a peaceful, light kingdom. We maintain a guard in case of trouble on our land, but we aim to remain neutral in any skirmishes between kingdoms - keeping our mountains a sanctuary. There are two Caretakers - myself and my mate - and three council positions. Kagerus is a Caretaker but also our General, so together we make a council of four. All important decisions are discussed between the council before a decision is made. "

@[Lullaby] no worries!!

RE: Oh How I Wonder; Any - Lullaby - 06-26-2018

Lullaby grows more in love with the idea of living in Hyaline as Solace describes, the light seasons that gently graze the dreamy kingdom. “It sounds Gorgoues.” She compliments the land once again. But that wasn’t the only thing that had her hooked. 

As Solace speaks of her childhood friend Lullaby’s eyes light up, her heart fluttering in joy that Tähti was going to be there! Oh how wonderful! A smile graces her lips, “Now you’ve got me hooked.” She adds, a chuckle erupting from her chest. Her gaze remained fixed on the winged mare, as she spoke of politics, governments, and about the smallest bit of ranks. But none of that had an effect on her descisons she knew form the minute Solace had said her friend Tähti was going to be present in the allied kingdom, that she was hooked on Hyaline.

“Solace do you mind leading the way?” She asks in a forwards tone, her tail stirring at her hocks excitedly, as she bobbed her horned cranium with heavy anticipation to see the dreamy kingdom she would soon call home.

@[Solace] Phone post Smile