Beqanna
[mature] A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (https://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Forum: Lands (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+----- Forum: Hyaline (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: [mature] A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} (/showthread.php?tid=22924)

Pages: 1 2

A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - Clayton - 02-09-2019

He was loyal to the Cove, and perhaps he spent the better half of his childhood obsessed and in love with someone who never loved him back. He tucked Warlight into the back of his heart, he will always stay her friend, but he had enough time to move on. 

He spent most of his spare time in the Cove, helping as he could, but there was one thing he could not get out of his mind, Kensa.

They had met on a few occasions, and even shared a night of deep conversations. She ruled over Hyaline, his old home, with her lover. He could say he was a tad jealous, it could have been them, but alas he was still wrapped up with Warlight.

None the less, he made a promise to remain her friend. Today he stretched out to Hyaline, to visit Kensa and see how she is holding up. The trip wasn't too long, and when he reaches the border he easily crosses it. With a whinny his eyes scan the horizon, hoping to run into Kensa sooner rather than later.

@[Kensa] thought they needed a thread<3

RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - Kensa - 02-09-2019

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

Kensa exists in this brief window of time as the lone Primarch of Hyaline. Soon another will rise to lead beside her, but today she is alone in Hyaline while Litotes is prisoner in Loess. Her lover is gone from here. Clayton misunderstands. Kensa has many paramours, Litotes is the dearest of them, but there is no 'only' love.

But of course the bay and green stallion had kept away from her before he could ever come to understand that about her. Whether he would have been comfortable with that is not something they ever had the chance to discover. Of course she has yet to discover if any of her dalliances are comfortable with that.

She is not the same creature he had encountered in the forest, or met here in his youth. Beqanna found her a rough agate and polished her to a precious glow. Her beauty, once organic and disarming is now potent and impossible to ignore.

She has thought of him too, and she would admit it if asked. For all that has happened in her life she remains as genuine and open as ever. Still, Clayton is not expected in Hyaline. He one of the many who had abandoned home for the black sand and silver grass of the cove and they don't come here anymore. The chestnut sabino recognizes his voice with a smile, looks up from the lake shore and runs her eyes over the horizon to the northeast until her topaz eyes catch on his familiar bulk.

Her smile is warm as she lopes out to meet him, tall and handsome Clayton, his horns like twisting spires. "Clayton. It's been too long." Kensa finds that she wants to go to him, embrace him as an old friend but instead she stops just out of reach, her smile fading into a charming crooked smirk. "What brings you to Hyaline?"

Is it me? She wants to ask, but doesn't.

kensa
for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Clayton] Yay! This was a great surprise!!! Big Grin

RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - Clayton - 02-09-2019

It was almost as if fate had destined them to be together. She hears his call and moments later is before him. Her pelt was different, splashed with white, his heart beats faster as she grows closer.

Something about her kept him wondering, she lingered on his mind since there last meeting. She says his name and a smile tugs on his lips. She stops before him, like a real queen now. She was good at this diplomat life, but they were past this none sense.

He closes the gap between them, his muzzle trails from her neck down to her shoulder Kensa he says her name as he steps aside. His optics scanning over her body, the new color she sports. It's not that you weren't beautiful before...but wow. He was at a lack of fitting words, instead he let his eyes do the talking.

When he came to Hyaline he was a young shy colt, over the years he has grown from his shell. With the recent heart break, he finds himself much more careless and daring then ever. He would never have been so forward in there last meetings, but time was precious.

She asks what brought him to Hyaline, a valid question. He was so wrapped up in the Cove, he nearly abandoned his first home. His eyes scan the kingdom as she asks the question If not to see my home kingdom; He pauses, scanning his eyes back to Kensa. I'd say to see you, he steps closer to her again, his muzzle inches from hers.

He has heard that Litotes was taken captive, she was all alone here. It must be lonely...perhaps the perfect opportunity to explore what they left in the forest.

@[Kensa]

This time it is Clayton who is forward. As his muzzle trails along her skin she arches her neck in surprise and delight, snorting in a soft pleased way. Her topaz eyes are bright as he sidesteps to run his gaze over her and she gamely strafes a single pace away from him to widen his field of view, flaxen tail flicking coquettishly at her hocks. Her laughter in response to his words is confident rather than nervous. She doesn't shy away from the compliment. "Thank you." softly, warmth and easy happiness in expression. She hasn't been happy, but this bright bubble in which she and Clayton drift suddenly gives her amnesia to her hurts.

"Hyaline has missed you." She says only, but there is a smile on her full pale lips that says a little more. He should have taught her to miss him instead of disappearing but maybe she can learn now. Kensa exhales against Clayton's darker muzzle and for a moment it seems that she might pull away or toy with him... but it feels better to reach out and brush her lips across his own with a feather light tenderness. Its a gesture at odds with her previously flirtatious bearing, and she is still for a moment, her lungs filling and emptying, face parallel to his. "I'm glad you've come."

She enjoys being desired, but having someone seek her out is particular pleasure. As many friends as she claims and many lovers with which she shares passionate moments...when she is here, existing as Primarch, she is incredibly alone.  

kensa

@[Clayton]

She is as confident as ever in her skin, soaking up his compliment. Her pleasure forces a smile on his own face, has her current lover not showered her with enough compliments? Reminding her of her beauty? None the less, he will make sure she is treTed right when she's with him.

Hyaline has missed you she says, she smiles, and he can catch a twinkle in her eye. He knew what she was getting at, but he wanted to hear her say it. Just Hyaline? he whispers, pressing his maw against hers as she ever so gently plays with him.

They have both grown in age, and both of them have further expanded there knowledge in the romance world. She may have a lover, but he is nowhere in sight, he let her go once, and he won't do it again.

I'm glad you've come she says, and with a smile he pulls his head back to find her gaze. I think I have found a reason to stay a while. Hyaline was still a part of his home, and close enough to the Cove. He could travel to and from to complete his duties, all while ensuring Kensa wasn't alone.

He scans the horizon, not a scent or sound from another. That is...if you want me to stay his head turns back to her with a smirk. He wants to hear her say it, a sign the feeling is mutual, is her heart beating as fast as his.

@[Kensa]

Kensa can't decide whether to demure or tease Clayton as he whispers against her mouth. Instead she runs her lips along the sensitive planes of his face, tracing the side of his muzzle. "I didn't know what I was missing." And she hadn't, the times they have met before were never like this. This Clayton is pulling her in like tide to the shore. Their jagged edges finally matching up.

He draws away and she searches his face as he says he thinks he has found a reason to stay. Kensa draws a deep breath, looks past him toward the Capital she so resents in her dark hours. She still serves their queens, as does he, but he can do that from within these borders. "You don't have to live in the Cove, we are still members of The Sanctuary out here." She cajoles even though it gives her away. Her teasing falling back into more seriousness.

Maybe she should be anxious about that, Litotes will be returned to her at the end of his sentence...but that is not her way. Of course they could both be here, why would it matter?

But she still hasn't said what she really means to, and she's watching him intently when she whispers, "Stay here..." She removes the cold distance and brings herself chest to chest with him, running her lips along the solid line of his angular shoulder "I want you. Its not what he was waiting for her to say, but it means the same thing. Kensa always throws herself recklessly into romance, the thrill of the headlong fall a drug that she cannot resist.  

kensa

@[Clayton]

Clayton
Every Story Has Two Sides

Her touch is gentle, as she traces along his maw, he presses into hers soaking in the moment. I didn't know what I was missing, she says, and he had a lot  to show her.

He was younger and caught ul in his own teenage emotional mess the last time they were together. He let her go so foolishly, he didn't even chase her when he heard of her and litotes. Perhaps she was out there that night because she was looking for something more. Either way, he was here now, and she had his full attention.

Her gaze looks past him, and he knows she is staring off towards the Cove. Confirming his suspicions, she speaks again, noting he didn't have to live at the Cove, that the East ran as one single land.

His gaze turns back to hers as she finds his once more, this time she speaks the words he has been waiting for. Stay here; I want you a smile that he couldn't hide tugged at his lips. There chests were pressed against each other, her lips gently stroking his shoulder.

His heart was nearly beating out of his chest at this point, but when he speaks it is confident. Your wish is my command he says extending his maw to nuzzle her neck, her scent filling his nares. She smelled sweet, like nectar, the scent of any previous lover fully gone. He breaks away from her embrace, his muzzle trailing along her body as he does so. Litotes might have had her at some point, but Clayton was here to stay.

She was as beautiful as ever, enticing him, keeping him wanting more. She deserves more, he thinks to himself as he quickly falls into the entanglement of lust.

@[Kensa]

RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - Kensa - 02-10-2019

Kensa's breathing hitches as Clayton traces his way along her supple topline. She stretches her neck to nip at his side as he passes, the heat radiating off his skin betraying the fervor of his pulse. Kensa sweeps her golden-gemstone gaze over the rolling green of Hyaline around them, empty. For once this doesn't pang her. There is too deep haze descending over her as his lips memorize invisible roads over her gold freckled skin.

Leaning into the caress, Kensa arches her neck to watch Clayton, her wild flaxen locks a white gold halo around her face. She makes a soft sound in her throat, a gentle mewl of encouragement that precipitates a shiver as his lips reach the point of her hip.

Maybe she should stop him now, before she can add to the number of broken hearts and wounded egos that she is bound to leave in her wake... but she does not yet have that foresight. Lust, like wildfire, does not anticipate or regret the damage it may leave in its wake. As for Kensa, her heart always has more room and doesn't break easily.  

kensa

@[Clayton]

RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - Clayton - 02-10-2019

Her breathing changes, caught up in the moment. She nips at him as he passes, the tension between the pair growing. It lingered that night in the forest, but there hearts bound them to the lovers they left home. But today the distractions were gone, and all that was left was the desire between them.

Slowly, savoring every moment, he trails her red body mingled with white fur. There scents intertwining, a memory of there meeting that will fade by morning. She archs her neck, and boy does she look beautiful when she does it.

He reaches her hip, and a soft pur like sound escapes her maw. One that encourages his desires, to relieve the tension they share. Had she thought about him as often as he of her?

He gazes at her as he nuzzles her tail, a last attempt to make sure this was what she wanted. He tenderly brushes her hip bone, nipping at her, allowing the desire to build for just a few more moments.

When he doesn't have any restraint left, he gives in to his temptation. He lifts himself atop her, she was much smaller and fit perfectly below him. She was his first, but she didn't need to know that. Eager to please her, he thrusts in her delicately at first, but it quickly fades. He nuzzles her withers and the moment of intimacy causes a shiver up his spine. With one last thrust he grabs a mouthful of her mane and gives it all he has. Finished he slides back down, rubbing his head against her hip. This is probably the moment lovers say exactly that, but instead he savors it in silence. He moves to find her maw, his body brushing against hers as moves. I'm glad I came back for you, did he sound dumb? He wasn't sure exactly what to say, he knows after tonight they will be closer than ever.

@[Kensa]

RE: A Promise I'll Keep {Kensa} - Kensa - 02-15-2019

She’d tried to tempt Clayton before but in so many ways the time had not been right, and then he’d stayed away. Looking back over her shoulder, she watches him breathe over her skin embraces the numbing sensation that spreads out through her body from every place he touches. He thinks to lay claim to her with his body but she flicks her tail against his chest and shifts her weight impatiently, desiring the weight of him, the pleasure of having herself wiped clean by good lusty sex. She belongs to her lovers in these moments, lets herself be chained for just a little while.

Clayton is more than just a momentary distraction. He is a friend with whom she shared an attraction. That attraction between them has been frustrated and denied and that makes the desire all the more intense. Kensa gasps when he covers her, the sound soft and feminine. She presses back to meet him shifting her hips just enough to give herself the pleasure of hearing his breath catch. He is gentle at first and it is endearing but Kensa shivers with pleasure when he gives in to his own need and takes her.

She is adrift on a sea of endorphins when he slips from her back ands drifts back up so that the are side by side and cheek to cheek. Kensa brushes her pale pink lips against Clayton’s dark ones and the warm breath that accompanies his words falls against her face. Her skin is dark with sweat but she leans in to the searing warmth radiating from the bay’s muscular body. Tucking her nose beneath his chin she says. “I’m glad you’re going to stay.” Her eyes flutter closed a moment, her heart rate slowing into calm once more. A smile slipping onto her face before she says, in a lilting, playful tone “Is this what you meant to happen when you came by for a visit?”

kensa

@[Clayton]