Beqanna
Frands! - Printable Version

+- Beqanna (https://beqanna.com/forum)
+-- Forum: OOC (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Forum: Plots (https://beqanna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Frands! (/showthread.php?tid=23230)

Frands! - Vanilla Custard - 03-09-2019

Hello,

My ponies could use some friends, and some probably wouldn’t mind a rival, love interest (gone wrong or not) or just about anything they can grow from, either. Currently active:

-Ilma (sweet momma but fierce if you look at her children wrongly Wink ). Carrier.
-Leilan (pretty much anything and all over the place right now, seems to me he’s actually doing some maturing in my head, but I can’t always predict him). Carrier.

-Tähti - Ilma’s first daughter, by Ashhal - warrior girl, mischievous and challenging, probably takes after her dad espcially since she’s died a few times. Cynical probably, unless you manage to actually interest her. Infected. Has potential for a fling but no real romance from her side is to be expected.

-Terhi - Ilma’s latest baby, yet to be born! Cuteness overload?? She’s gonna get born infected and hallucinative.

-Rajanish - little ghost boy is grown up and ready to worsen your plague symptoms or any other disease really. Definitely not up for direct confrontation with any enemies, and not your best shot at relationship or friendships really.

These two could definitelt use a love interest:
-Eurwen (heir of Nerine, learning diplomatic/leadership skills, sometimes fails at that), nearly 2 years old so won’t breed next season, if at all. Infected.
-Aodhán (Eurwen’s baby brother) either a baby or a maybe he’s more of a yearling now(?) Time goes by so fast. Sweet and caring and could use a lot of friends (or something more). Infected, probably from the quest.

RE: Frands! - Calcifer - 03-10-2019

Hey there Frand!

So since I’m back to pretty much playing any and all of my characters (I have no self control) I’m thinking we should post again! It’s been forever.

We could throw Adria and Tähti together again? My fish pony needs to finally find out she has Wind Exhalation and I think that could work best with a flying-type character.

Or we could toss Eurwen and Astroh together? He’s the same age as her (2 going on 3) and I haven’t even really tried to play him since his adoption. It would be nice to get him out of the closet.

RE: Frands! - Vanilla Custard - 03-14-2019

I have no self control either, so in case you missed my reply in discord, yes to all!

RE: Frands! - Nyxistaken - 03-15-2019

Rouhi is always looking for a friend to be with all the time!

RE: Frands! - Lena - 03-24-2019

Hey there!
Davina is a yearling(I think??) , anyways she doesn’t have many friends cause she doesn’t want to infect anyone with the plague, even though she really wants to make friends(she’s super selfless and sweet like that). Maybe her and Aodhán could hang out sometime? I don’t know what I really want for her but maybe they could have a friendship that becomes something a bit more intimate?

RE: Frands! - Vanilla Custard - 03-24-2019

@[Nyxistaken] sure, tag me in any Rouhi thread! Alternaively bump in on any Cove/Hyaline thread that is not private ^.^

@[Lena] Sure! Aodhán is probably not gonna be/stay exclusive but he’s definitely up for anything! He’s also a yearling now, let’s see how they click! Smile

RE: Frands! - Elvin - 03-24-2019

Big Grin  like I said on Discord, Sophist might be a good friend for Terhi... heh they could have their first meeting during night when he's in his cursed form and give her a right scare because of her hallucinations.. or that could be a future thread after they've met during daylight so she gets confused about what he really looks like - pretty purple pony or scary zombie thing. xP  I could see it being fun!

Citadelle is also open to hang with people.. she and Sophist are both foals/born this spring (that's how I'm playing them anyway since I've never posted them). She's gonna be a little more spoiled and egotistical but I don't really have any other plans for her yet. She needs friends too!

And lastly I have Pond to offer. She's pretty timid and such, hard of hearing and quite self-conscious because hanging out with Vulgaris in her youth has her convinced she's not a good pony (he called her a monster and killed one of her friends and convinced her it was her fault, etc.) so she could use a little confidence building xD

Any of them could be up for childhood crushes/young love (in Pond's case). :}

I'm also considering bringing Doctor back.. already made his account. He's an oldie of mine but I intend to play him around 4 or 5 since that's when I last played him. He's a bit conflicted/twisted up because of his mom stirring his mind all up during a raid in the past so sometimes he doesn't know the difference between right and wrong heh. He could use a nice thread to spark my muse for him again if you're interested in him too Tongue