• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Design the faeries contest! (EXTENDED!)
    I'm submitting my entry for the Silver Fairy! I'll add the image once I finish it. Currently working on it.
    Soooo, I started this ages ago, but it took me a while to decide if I wanted to enter this because Berber and I apparently think wayyyy too much alike, lol (you know what they say about great minds Wink ). I promise any similarities are entirely coincidental, but I figured since I made it, might as well enter it.

Anyway, presenting the Rebel Fairy for Kortnee.

She is dark red with a glittery white topline and glittery white wing tips. She is also wearing leather armor on her chest, face, and legs and has white feathers adorning her mane and tail.

Full sized version can be found here: http://s11.postimg.org/tqcqirk1v/Rebel_Fairy.png
    Love the idea for Kyra's 'cupcake fairy' :

[Image: hmnhmhmhm_by_cowgirlconrad-daijw8t.png]

So I couldn't help but squeeze this in Big Grin
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    **~~~~ The Candor Fairy ~~~~**
           (For Whoever Wants Her)
    The Candor Fairy symbolizes the truth. She is the most faithful and trusting of all the fairies. She has the power to determine whether or not an equine is lying or speaking the truth. Her body is a balance of black and white, cut straight down her body vertically from head to tail. She mainly lingers in the adoption den tending to innocent children that have been abandoned. She also wanders about the mountain listening to the equine that come to petition, there she determines if what they say is the true or lies. She brings a sense of balance to Beqanna.
    [Image: __candor_fairy___made_for_beqanna_by_cl_...aikdw0.png]

Credits here:
    http://lonestarl.deviantart.com/art/Cand...-635845968
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Heda • Vecna • Vilja
    Sprinkles the Cupcake Fairy

-her favorite color is all the colors
    -cupcake pink with blue frosting hair and butterfly wings
    -sprinkles in her tail
    - drawn by hand with love, sorry i cant color worth a poo :/
    - pose ref as seen here
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/Mare-lying...-130006522

hue hue you are welcome

here is just the lines if you wanna color it betta, idk how that works though as it is a pic of a pic taken with my phone
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    They come back, and Beqanna Fairy realizes how much she’s missed them. They are changed in this new world, but she still knows who they are at heart.

First, is the Freaking Awesome Fairy. She is largely the same, but better. Her color is brighter, and she wears a crown around her horn and wings on her feet. She is impossible to miss, and though her face is kind, it is clear she is more than capable.

Next is the Silver Fairy, a new form for a fairy that has been around so long, she deserved a fresh face. She flickers between forms. In one she is soft and kind, her silver skin glittering lightly. In another her form is darker, bordering on gray, and her wings move in red and silver streaks like that of a dragonfly. She is everything in one, as such a fairy should be.

Then comes the Krav Fairy, another new form, though still ass badass as she has always been. She is red and tiger stripped, with green wings and black horns. Her eyes and feet glow green, like one would be better off remembering their place in this world.

Then a new fairy, one that has no counterpart, the Wisteria Fairy. She is pure white with swirls of purple on her body, her mane and tail made up of purple wisteria branches. She is approachable, though large enough to still be intimidating.

Next the Mischievous Fairy, who has always been mischievous though she never wore it on her sleeve before. She is steel blue with pale blue whorls on her underside and darker blue gray points. She sprouts wings and a horn to match, though the trail of her horn is just glittery enough to remind you that her brand of mischief is mostly fun.

Next come the Heroic and Rebel Twins. Once, there was only one of them, but one just wasn’t enough. They are not identical, though both are red, one with yellow and white and the other simply white. Both wear different pieces of armor. One has dragon wings and scales, the other red and white feathered wings. Despite their differences, it is clear they belong together as siblings.

Another appears. She is not entirely new, and not entirely old. She has simply never been formed completely. Their Queen of the Board comes to them now, and her form flickers as well. Sometimes she is blue, with a white mane and dragonfly wings. Sometimes she is pink, with a horn and butterfly wings. Either way, she wears candy in her mane and tail. This one, it’s clear, is all fun and games.

Beqanna Fairy herself changes too. It is a new world, after all, and it is time for a new face to suit the rest. She turns half black, half white, with wings and a horn to match. For in this world, there is no gray. It is her world, and her truth that they will learn.

-----
    So, we can't decide, and therefore EVERYONE WINS and you all get 5 points for each design. Congrats ya'll, these are amazing, and you deserve it. We will open up an HTML contest for the fairies soon, in which probably everyone won't win. Probably.