• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; for kharon and umbra [hopefully M >:)]
    Yessss, partying with my kid. Perks of them growing up fast, it doesn’t take too terribly long before they’re grown up enough to go have some fun. And if I can help him get over the whole twin crush thing at the same time welllll. Time to meet some ladies, yeah? So I herd Kharon across the water to the mainland, leaving the girls home to have a little chat of their own, or just to hang out and do whatever it is girls do while the guys are away. Maybe have a little party of their own, mother daughter style. Though Lacey doesn’t seem the type to go hunting for guys to hook her daughter up with. Details. They’ll be fine.

Anyhow. Mainland. With a grin and a shoulder bump, I jerk my head in the direction of the River and put a little strut in my walk. Well. A little EXTRA strut, then. I mean, look at us. We’re dead sexy. Me, I’m built solid and strong, solid iron coated in the most glorious lavender and white. Shiny as fuck, especially with the sun glinting off me just so, showing off every curve and plane of my fantastic body. And Kharon? He’s growing into my spitting image, minus the metallic. Built lighter and leaner, mostly because of his age. He’ll put on the muscle, no doubt, given a bit of time, and he practically glows with youthful vitality, a hunger for life and everything it has to offer.

Including the ladies.

“Come on, then,” I tell him with a sideways glance at him. “No harm flaunting it a little, seeing whose eyes you catch, yeah? Confidence is sexy, and we’re gorgeous. But how is anyone gonna notice that if we seclude ourselves on our little island and never get out, right?” And I know he gets it, because the first thing he ever said to me was that I was beautiful, just like him and Kylin. “Now. What about her?” I nod at a sexy little thing, hot-blooded desert lines and a dished face, black with a sweet silver sheen to her who started arching her neck when she spotted us, flaring her nostrils to catch our scent, angling herself to show off her own assets a bit. I send her a wicked little grin and nudge Kharon’s shoulder. “She could be fun to get to know, huh? Oooh, or what about her? She’s cute.” I point him at an adorable little palomino, not really my type, a little too cutesy for me, but his taste could run toward girlish and adorable, and he’s young enough that hitting on her wouldn’t be nearly as creepy as it’d be if I did.

“Oh, or that one, she’s built like a tank, nice and sturdy, more to hold onto.” Feels a lot less like you’re gonna break ‘em that way, you can let loose a lot more than with the dainty ones. But he’s not made of metal, so probably that’s less of a concern, huh? Upsides to being flesh and blood, I guess. Mmm, but the strong ones are a hell of a lot of fun. I leer at her, having myself a harmless little letch, and the fire in her eyes makes me think I’m right about the kind of night either of us would have with a girl like her. Mmm...maybe not for a first go.

“Oooh, or her.” I nod at a sleek, elegant girl with wings to match his. Black so dark she almost looks slick, with this long orange hair a guy could bury his face in, and maybe Kharon would dig someone who has wings like him. Plus she looks classy. Maybe it’s just the shape of her, the long, elegant face, the arch to her neck, the way she carries herself, I don’t know, but I’ve got a good feeling about her. I take a look at Kharon. “Or we can keep looking. What do you think?”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.
    let my eyes be the rhythm, let my mind be your freedom

He was still a bit hesitant to do this, but he tried not to let it show much. He really was excited to leave the island with his father. One day he would be able to fly it himself.

His eyes caught so eagerly on every little thing, just like Kali's had when he took her to explore the island. And all the smells! So many new smells. And strangers, and strange trees, strange land, strange grasses. He could've walked forever just drinking in all the new sights, but a bump against his shoulder tugged his attention back to Father. He jerked his head, gesturing to this place they were approaching with trees all spaced out and a snaking river twisting through it.

Kharon grinned and easily walked with as much confidence as his father did with his young shoulders nice and square, and his head high. They really were stunning. Impossibly attractive.

"What about her?" A sleek and slender black, the blackest he'd ever seen, and his eyes brightened. But... He frowned briefly, then he laughed. She's more interested in you, he thought to him, glancing away to look elsewhere. This was going to be a little strange if they all only wanted his fabulously intriguing father. Kharon still had his shiny medallion but that was nothing to a body made entirely of the attractive metal.

"Oooh, or what about her? She's cute" A sweet golden with stark-white hair. He'd never seen one like that before, and it was almost a good idea, but no. She was nothing to his Kylin, and he was shaking his head silently.

Father pointed out another, a thick girl with more muscle than he had. Kharon snorted at his father's thoughts. He supposed Dad would probably have to be careful with the delicate ones, huh? And she certainly seemed to be interested in fulfilling whatever wicked promises were being shared in their expressions. But, even still, she didn't hold Dad's attention for long and he was turning to point out another one.

Kharon immediately realized he'd been wrong before. This one was definitely the blackest black he'd ever seen. Rich and so dark with strange orange hair and a pair of wings like him. That alone was interesting, since baby Badden was the only other one with wings that he knew. And the dragon prince, but he wasn't around. He hoped it wasn't telling in some way that he didn't have a clue how to use his. Talk about embarrassing. "Or we can keep looking. What do you think?"

"Maybe her," he said hesitantly, a little absently as he got momentarily lost in those eyes of hers. His wings fluffed almost naturally, instinctively wanting to look bigger than his young and slender body allowed him. He hoped this one wasn't completely distracted with Father as he walked closer with an easy smile. Considering her eyes never left his, though. That was probably a good start. She had a way of making the world disappear, and he gravitated so naturally to her.

His eyes couldn't seem to tear away from hers, and his wings lifted from his sides just a bit, fanning out just a little. A tease, and wanting her to match it, to show him her naked sides beneath. He didn't even say anything, not a damn thing, as he slowly started to circle her. Those gray eyes, just a little brighter, just a little edgy with something new, finally tore away from hers to wander over her figure appreciatively. Bold, so confident. He was beautiful like his father, and she would see it.

He forgot everything else. Just for a while, there was only her.

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Oh hell. I snuck away to the River to hide from temptation. A girl’s got to take care of herself, especially this time of year. It’s a little too close to breeding season to be running around the Meadow, but the River’s new enough and usually pretty sparsely populated, it’s generally easy to find a place to hide and let all the crazy and the drama pass without touching me. A few too many old horndogs ogling all the young girls like we’re pieces of meat, sniffing about like it isn’t the creepiest thing in the world, them checking if we’re ripe for the picking by getting way too close and breathing us in.

So when I catch the scent of a couple of guys heading our way, I groan and roll my eyes, and resign myself to putting up with a couple of idiots ‘til they give up and walk away. Or ‘til I get sick of their shit and fly off, either way. At least...at least, that’s the plan. Right up until I see him. Oh, he’s magnificent, lavender and white playing across his skin almost like shadows on snow. Mmm, and the way he moves, all sleek and fluid like there’s something molten beneath his beautiful skin. He looks around a bit, glancing at other girls--ones I thought had the same idea I did, right up ‘til one of them started arching her back and flaring her nostrils, flicking her tail in this ridiculous come-hither motion.

Because, you know, I’m definitely not making any such adjustments to my posture. Nope. Definitely no arching going on over here, and absolutely no trying to catch a better taste of his scent in the air, spice and woods and a hint of musk, mmm, god, he smells delicious.

What the fuck is happening to me?

Oh shit, and then he’s looking right at me, and his eyes are this intense grey that stares right into me as he walks closer. Mmh, and he flares out those gorgeous wings of his, fanning them out just a little, and a wave of warmth rushes through me at the sight of his side, the curve of his ribs, the smooth line of his flank. Silly, when I can see them on anyone else with nothing more than a glance. This feels different, though, especially with the way those grey eyes are staring into mine.

I swear I don’t tell them to, but my wings flare out just a little in response, just enough to give him a peek too. Mmm, he doesn’t say a word, just starts to circle around me, hunger rising in his eyes. And for the first time, I love that look. I want more, and I peer over my shoulder at him as he circles around behind, raising my wings just a tiny bit more to let his eyes rove over me. Stretching the one nearest him out farther still to just brush the edge against his as he walks past.

Well hello there.

If it hadn't been so shady here, he'd think the sun was baking his skin, running so hot. But. Come to think of it. He definitely liked the way cuts of light slid across her with the whisper of the trees. Highlighting all those sleek contours, mmm.

Oh, and he could hear how she liked it, splaying his wings for her, showing her that body beneath. Lavender and white and so smooooth. His grin was half-cocked now, dropping to get his own eager peek as her wings flared just a little, too. And he just wanted to circle her and take in every detail, holding himself back from touching her. For now. Those brilliant autumn wings lifted just a bit more as he rounded her, and naturally his gaze was pulled to that movement, that better view. God, that was perfect.

Okay, so this was more fun than he'd thought it'd be.
    Would all girls take to him so well? Suddenly didn't really care.

Just this one. For now.

She watched him over her shoulder and he gave her a show, a show of how delicious he was finding her with storming eyes tracing so hungrily over that sexy figure. Her wing stretched just a little as he passed, brushing the top of his. And he couldn't help it, really. He lifted it with another spread of his smile and a low chuckle, raising hers higher from her body and stealing more of her secrets. Mmm, definitely yes.

Well hello there. Thought so clearly, his eyes jerked back to hers. But she couldn't know, could she? Nah. So he ignored it, continued his appraisal.

He reached to nip at her neck, leaving a quick little sting, then ducked under her chin, dragging her mouth down the line of his hair and brushing his cheek along her throat to the other side of her neck. He hummed husky and low as his skin twitched and a shiver ran over him, slipping from her touch with another little sting, to her opposite shoulder this time. She smelled so good, like a wild thing, all warmth and forest and earthy. Not sun and salt and sea. Not like his Kylin. But maybe that was a good thing. Maybe that was part of this lesson.

Still. He couldn't help but wish it were his twin playing this game with him.
    But maybe later.

He backed off a few steps and watched her, intent on those eyes of hers. A little bit of give and take, right? Just how attractive did she find him? Just how far would she play this game? He gestured with a small swing of his head in invitation, still smiling, eyes still bright with interest. Come here, then.

Oh hell, he was exquisite. Umbra could almost feel his intense grey eyes roving her body like a caress, trailing along her skin, taking their sweet time exploring every inch of her. He lifted her wing higher, baring more of her side, and her eyes half-closed as she helped him along. Mmm. Look your fill, honey. And I’ll do the same. She ogled him through heavy-lidded eyes veiled with thick black lashes. His touch set her on fire, even just the contact of their wings.

Oh god, and that hot little nip, what the hell was happening to her? She shuddered and gasped, tilting her head and leaning into his touch, dragging her lips along the back of his neck as he ducked under her chin. Mmm, and she breathed in the feral scent of him, salt and sea and spice, woods and wild and just a little wicked. Her heart pounded faster as he hummed and nipped her again.

He pulled away, and she followed, closing the distance he put between them even as he smiled and invited her in. Don’t mind if I do. She stared into those intense grey eyes and stepped into him, trailing her lips up his neck and nipping him in turn.

God, it had felt so good, and she wanted him to feel it too, wanted him to feel the fire burning low in his belly, spreading heat all through him, making his limbs go liquid with wanting. What, well, she could hazard a guess. Spend long enough around others during the season, and you got an education real quick. It had all seemed so silly before, so baffling, but the moment her eyes had met his, her whole body had started buzzing, lightning dancing in her blood.

Hungry now, she was so damn hungry, finally starting to understand what everyone got so damn crazy about now that it was burning in her blood too. She nipped him again, chasing the pain with her tongue and a whisper-soft brush of her lips. Again. More.

((Riiiight well, Kirby's gonna quietly take his leave, with a smug little grin. XD))

He loved that she thought so loudly, so clearly, and he wasn't sure he could lose the knowing grin on his lips. She loved his sharp little bites, and even if he couldn't hear her every thought, she told him with her body, shuddering with a sexy gasp and leaning into it. But he could hear her, and he loved what he heard. Her mouth dragged through his hair as he rubbed against her, sending a shiver down his neck, and he nipped her again. And as he stepped away, she followed. So welcoming, so eager. So perfect.

Don't mind if I do, he heard in her mind. His eyes were bright with interest as she came in close again, her lips dragging up his neck and coaxing a satisfied hum from his throat. She nipped him, wanted him to feel how good it felt, wanted to stir the heat in his blood as he'd done to her, and he welcomed it. She nipped him again, following it with the press of her hot tongue that pushed a flame under his skin and stole his breath, a brush of her lips that tingled every last nerve she touched.

Again. More.
    And those were his new favorite words.
    Now he’d see if he could earn them again.

He gave it back, the things she did. He pinched her sweet flesh between his teeth, the muscle of her neck, and smoothed his tongue over it. Black, though. Not white, not lavender. Not even gray. He moved further down her body, sliding his against her with every step. Couldn’t help but be curious about those wings, and he brushed his mouth slowly through her feathers. Mmm, soft, and she smelled so damn good. He swept his nose beneath her wing and slipped beneath, feeling her drape across him, gradually dragging his mouth along her naked side to her hip. God, he definitely loved that.

His lips found the back of her leg and he trailed a slow line of kisses from that elegant, sharp bone and upwards towards her tail. He curled his body around her just a little, his hip lining with hers as he did the same to her other leg, pausing at the top to meet her eyes with the intense grey of his. He placed another kiss, so slowly. Just a little closer.