• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I L L U S I O N ||Morty||Any
    Their arrival in Sylva was not an announced one. They snuck into the autumn borders without hesitation (for they were welcome after all). Her children ran loosely at her sides, pale orbs trained on the dark stallion before them. Much like their adoptive father the boys were strong, six months a mere number to the evergrowing colts. Many days Lillith found herself watching the boys play fight amongst the forest trees. Quick lavendar and sapphire streaks of Zade followed by ivory splashed swaths of Chapel. 

It is one of these days that she feels the change in her dappled bodice. She is no longer one, but two. Her body is filled with a child. But no... this was her darling Morty's child. Her eyes sparkle a quick flash before she calls to them. Her boys.

The children arrive to their mother first, pale orbs waiting in anticipation for what she would say.

"Where is your papa my darlings?"

She coos, her head falling to their height. Chapel reaches forward to brush against her muzzle with a quiet tenderness. The bay mare offers him a loving bump to his muzzle in return.

"I dont know mama..."

Zade answers, ebony tail flicking at his speckled sides. She hums in response, her ever-present awareness of the land's autumn party growing tenfold. 

Jealousy bloomed in her chest like a rose, her blood boiling with rage. She takes a moment to compose herself then, a smile replacing the scorn. Perhaps her love was merely fetching another play toy from the field...Yes. This was probably it.

She calls for him once more, knowing he will come.

@[Modicum Mortem]

Modicum Mortem felt proud of the murder of the filly. He felt proud to be the newest assassin for Gryffen's devious army. He felt proud that he had wandered to the mountains to hear the Rebel fairy's call. 

And he felt proud when she gave him a clown nose - a bright red, bulbous thing sitting atop his regular snout. He didn't really care - he did call himself the clown afterall (as did many others around him), so it seemed fitting that he would have this little "defect." So fitting, actually, that he had asked to keep it. 

He was used to snickers of those around him based on his size, but now the giggles came from the ridiculous mass on his nose. All he could do was grin back, let out a menacing growl their way, then continue. He mostly didn't say anything, because their judgement really didn't bother him. He felt satisfaction in his new nose - that was something they could never take from him. 

However, he does demand respect, especially from his children. So when he approaches his family, and the boys let out a laugh, he lips form into a straight line. 

"Is something funny?" He bends to their level, snarling. They quiet down immediately, shaking their heads. "That's what I thought." He looks up to his flame, giving her a wicked smile. 

"Hello, Lillith."

Modicum Mortem

They all float…

@[Lillith Elvira]

|Proceed with Caution|

((Changed it to fit the timeline where Dri is about to be born, so the boys are a bit older))
    She smiles wickedly as her children are reprimanded by there father. Her own laughter is cascaded through the forest as she watches her family. She was not at all shocked to see her lover's new ... face. It amused her but not to hysterics.

"Hello my dearest Morty." She whispers, brushing her muzzle across his neck gently. 

The boys stare at their father for a moment more before bounding off into the woods. Silently, she wishes they would stay. They had grown older, grown. Her boys would soon be their own. As much as she had tried, they seemed to be going down another path. Zade and Chapel, her wicked little batties.

"It will not be long before we are joined by our child."

She turns her gaze away from the once child filled hollow and turns her gaze to Morty once more.