• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  your hips on my jawline; thana/any
    karsi
    I have decides that I'd like to see a little more than the meadow or the forest. The winter is cold and it drives me to find a place that suits the thinness of my oily black coat. I seem to always be cold and it is grating. I decide that perhaps I should tour the outlaying lands and potentially take up residence.

Sylva, the place that Gryffen had offered, is not as impressive as I had hoped it was. Still I look around at the trees and the lushness of a thriving territory. I can not seem to smell him despite the way others quiver at the mention of Sylva or his name yet I can smell something light, more feminine. I am curious so I continue on with a steady pace. At least the biting flies are a little less prevalent here and I am able to feel the warmth on my spine and the soft summer breeze through my hair. How...tolerable.

I find a good stopping point rather shortly and halt my forward motion. One blink then two as I look for a face of any kind as my features flatten out and I exhale a low sigh. The biting flies have caught up and sting my flank but I steal their lives with the snap of my tail. Unlucky bastards...or are they the lucky ones?
    your hips on my jawline
    It's in her kiss; the black seal.
      She is watching.

She is always watching, waiting, with her slender legs carved of muscle carrying her through the dense thicket with ease. Her breath is shallow and her body is reshaped, molded into that of a predator, sheathed in thick, lustrous black fur and equipped with claws that rake gently at the moist and supple soil beneath her. Though the telltale indigo of her skin is lost to her when she is a wolf, the tuft of white across her forehead and her mismatched eyes give her away - still as insidious; but searching - the predator is on the rise, shedding the flesh of the prey she had been born as while she roves the uneven boundary line of the woodland.

A scent reaches her flared nostrils as the wind carries through, unfamiliar but distinctly feminine, and she is quietly wondering to whom she might belong - had Gryffen found another captive to carve his insatiable delight into? Had Crevan? Yet there is no scent to accompany her, and as she moves effortlessly through the darkness of the waning sunlight that can not penetrate where she is tucked away, she is watchful. Waiting. But none follow her.

She is alone.

At last, the wolf dons her sheepskin once more, as canine transfigures into equine, and she emerges from the shadow - the abysmal black of one eye and the mischievous silver of the other roving over the pale cerulean splayed over her long legs and supple thighs.

”The forest can be dangerous,” she muses aloud at last, her gaze boring into her own, as her tousled tresses shift and caress the curve of her own neck with the wayward breeze whistling through the hickory and pine. Little does Karsi realize the danger she is speaking of is standing before her. ”you’ve found Sylva. I am Thana - and you?”
    Thana.
    It runs deeper than you can dare to dream it could be.

@[Karsi]
    karsi
    I should feel an alarm at the scent of a wild canine lurking just beyond the edges of my vision. I do not fear the darkness nor the oogie-boogies. All shadows and smoke. I can play the game as well and I am rather good with my sticks and stone and broken bones.

I only have to concentrate ever so slightly as I sift bones from a rotted corpse below the lush soil of the Sylvian moss. A femur accompanied by a few vertebrae and a skull that had been bashed in. I watch as they crawl at my bidding from the earth with eager need to please me. My little beauties, my precious things. The vertebrae are far too small to be of use but the femur is thick and heavy and easy to swing or distract the wolf. I am pleased and smirk according as I notice the animal nearing. "Come closer, little one." I croon to the dark animal with preparation to use the femur in whatever according manner the animal chose before it moves, changes, and is replaced by a dark woman.

Pity.

If I had more sense, or perhaps a normal tick-tock clockwork heart, I would be more nervous and I would potentially felt the dreadfully intoxicating vibrations of the blue and black mare.  But what I do notice is the way sunlight seems to wash her skin in a pretty and perhaps angelic manner...or at least what I can figure is something of angelic beauty. The bruise colored creature with her two toned eyes have caused the bleak expression of my thin face to lift with a curious quirk of my nonexistent brow.  "It can-" I agree with a flat tone and watching pale eyes. I shift my gaze to the bones littered at my blue feet and chuckle nonchalantly. "I'm Karsi and I was looking for Sylva." I reply as my eyes drift over the roan mare and the way the sunlight seems to bend at her softest curves and feminine edges to covet her patterned skin. I like that she had a streak of white in her hair...it reminds me of my own pale strands. "I think I'd like to stay a while." I state openly with a small shrug with knowing that I would not be denied. My lips turn up prettily in a coy smirk. "I heard Gryffen was around." I let the last of my voice end with his name though I am more curious of the mare than the tired ole cremello man and his darting tongue.
    your hips on my jawline