• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a makeshift gauge
    Klaudius' watchful eyes annoy her, at best. At worst, they send her blood into a full-blown boil. He is not her partner, not anything to her other than a pest, a 'citizen' who always seemed too close for comfort. She was not a child, and even if Ivar had been there to cause her harm, she was well-capable of taking care of herself.

She decides disgust is not a very good look on her, and focuses all of her immediate attention on the handsome scaled stallion, and the lavender mare. Kylin informs him of Circinae's untimely disappearance and Krone's eyes drop, a sigh escaping her lips. Would she ever know what happened to the emerald queen?

"I take it you do not plan to leave as quickly as she did?" Ivar's question brings her back to reality. A relationship between Loess and Ischia? She thinks of this as a good thing - the more positive relationships she has, the more kingdoms to back her up if things were to go south. Krone smiles, nodding her head.

"I plan to stay a while, yes," She says, looking to Kylin. It is hard not to feel bad, or at least a little embarrassed. She knows the lavender mare feels uncomfortable with her leadership, she knows that no matter how hard she tries, she will never be Kylin's family, that Ischia will never be the island she had once known. "I will pass down my crown when the time comes for it, but for now, I will continue being Keeper. As such, I think a relationship with Loess would be wonderful."
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Ivar] @[Kylin]
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

There is my mind, there is my heart.
    Circinae had disappeared and Ischia has chosen Krone in her place. There was no way for Kylin to deny either of those facts. Even if she would, the shell on the keeper’s head could as well have been a real crown instead. All she can do is search Ivar’s gaze, and lightly nod, answering the unspoken question.

Without thinking twice Kylin leans into the touch Loess’ king offers her. Ever since the disappearing of her family he had been the sole rock in her life. His comfort, support, affection and friendship comes so easily. She welcomes it, even when he asks harsh questions.

Her hazel eyes rest on Krone, silent as she waits for the queen to answer Ivar’s question. Did she plan on staying? Unlike Circinae who had honestly told Kylin she had never planned to stay long. The finned woman hopes Krone would, and she very much wants this relationship between Ischia and Loess that Ivar offers. It would bring Kylin a step closer to what she wanted, and perhaps, perhaps Ivar would be able to connect to the sea little bit better like this.

But it is not her decision. It’s Krone’s. However, that doesn’t stop her from showing her approval to Ivar. Her muzzle brushes down his neck, then her lips kneed his crest gently, but only for a moment, to not distract him for too long. And, somewhere deep down, Kylin knows it’s not really appropriate behaviour.

”Thank you, Krone..” she murmurs softly, nodding her head lightly as her hazel eyes search the bay and green mare’s gaze. It comforts her to hear Krone is serious about Ischia, and plans to stay for as long as it was meant to be. Kylin felt more comfortable supporting her keeper, knowing she would stay. Though only time would tell if Krone held true to her word. ”How can I help you?” That was what Circinae must have meant.

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    He watches the way that Krone looks to Kylin as she promises to stay. There is some history there, he assumes, a backstory that he does not fully understand. Perhaps he is not meant to, the kelpie thinks, and he has little time to wonder as the emerald-winged pegasus speaks of her plans. She will remain as Keeper. The title still seems a bit odd to Ivar, who has only ever known of kings and queens – a position of absolute power – but he does not comment or ask for clarification. His dark eyes flick from the bay mare to the lavender as she states her support of a relationship between their kingdoms. When his childhood friend thanks Krone for her decision, Ivar smiles.

“I think a treaty might serve us both well. An opportunity for mocks and friendly steals between our kingdoms would be mutually beneficial.”

The kelpie is distracted for a moment by the affection Kylin is showing, and he presses his white muzzle reassuringly against her pale purple neck.

Klaudius is little more than a speck in the dark sky, and Ivar follows his spiraling with a half-interested brown gaze before looking back to the earthbound mares beside him.

“Though now if you don’t mind, I need to return to Loess. There are things there that require my attention.” Things like a pair of heavily pregnant women, neither likely to be pleased by his disappearance to Ischia.

king of loess
    minimal smoky grullo tobiano | equus kelpus

i’m wrapping up most of Ivar’s threads for plot and timeline reasons; I am so sorry it takes me forever to reply to threads D: