• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I Don't Make Love [Deimos] Private*
    Freedom

It felt good to be upon the air again.  Soaring through the night skies as her most natural state.  The quick beats of her skin taut wings cut easily through the crisp evening.  There was an apparent chill here that did not reach the volcanic island.

It wasn't long before the cold took hold of her.  Forcing a detour into the forests of Taiga.  As she dived into the pine forests she couldn't help but remember the destruction that had befallen the kingdom.  Shifting with ease, her hooves land upon the solid ground.  Wings folding at her side.  Amber eyes turn to look into the dense, dark forests.  Her mind ponders how it could have recovered so quickly.  Never would she probably know her daughter had been the one to return it to it's former glory...

A slight snow crusted the fallen pine needles.  Causing an audible crunch underfoot.  Slow steps draw her deeper into the woodlands.  It was quiet, eerily quiet...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

@[Deimos] do what you want with her Smile It's short and crappy but I figured you can spice it up Wink
    Take a bite
    If you dare

He'd known she'd pass this way. He'd always known he'd see her again. Little troublemaker, that one was. Prick your thumb on a thorn and bleed for hours. She had a sick need to be turned inside out, and when she had managed to get captured, she thought she was safe from him. The dreams he's planted there, in her pretty little head - visions of him covering her, of her wracking, needless body surging to life before it fell into a hapless sack of dead flesh and bones at his hooves. Black eyes that flush red with the taste of her blood on his lips, and a dark laughter that echoed off the trees.

And yet, even in her little hole, safe from the pressures of the outside world, where she was fucking that little pyromaniac - the one who thought he was in control, her jailer. He was a fucktoy. A paltry pawn in this grand game. And for all her wiley ways, Karaugh had known what she was doing. What she was trying to hide from. Who she was really fucking. Images of the son of Mars plastered in her mind whenever the son of Offspring pressed into her body. The screaming and inane babble when she came.

Was she screaming Levi, or was she really screaming Deimos?

And yet, even with all her acid lips and her begging 'please', one does not like being trapped for long... and eventually she was set free, images and promises (threats) running through her mind, flashing in front of her eyes. She had been drawn here, to where it all began. To where she would be kept far from the public eyes of decency. She was not meant for decent company anyway.

She was far too dirty for that.

A disembodied voice sounds through her head, and immediately she knows who it is. How could she not? She has been trying to replicate it ever since. Knowing that there was only one black heart and body that could ever fill her the way she wanted to be filled. "I give you a gift and what do you go off and do? You go throw it off a cliff, to be crushed and drowned into the sea." a feeling then - just a feeling, as there is no body yet to speak of - places moist, dirty kisses along Karaugh's spine. "I told you I would be coming for you. And you go and get yourself captured. Do you think that was smart, you little thing? Did you think that I could not find you, even there?"

A wicked smile.

"You may have been fucking the boy... but its not his spawn you're having, Karaugh." And then, a quickening. Her belly jumps, and the hackles go up on her spine, causing the shivers that he knew so well to send her into a sheer panic. She closes her eyes, the moist tongue laving over her skin as it passes through her body, and in her mind, touching all the intimate places that her juvenile jailer could never think about touching. Places only he has touched. A dark smile with yellow teeth illuminates in the darkness, shining in front of her eyes, and inside her mind.

"Surprise, that little gremlin is mine. Karma's a bitch, Karaugh. And you will regret that you tried to hide yourself from me."

DEIMOS
    cry ‘havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war…
    HTML by Call

@[Karaugh]

OOC note: Any and all powerplaying was okay'd by Neo as per a PM conversation, and If requires edit on my behalf, I am more than willing to do so.
    It was unlike the vampiress to be cautious.  Ever teetering the fine line of danger and destruction.  Something was stagnant on the breeze though.  Like that of death but it did not attract her the way death did.  Her slow steps stop, as her eyes roam the shadows of the giant trees.  Seeking anything, or anyone that was loaming in their dark depths.  

A single black booted limb rises and her mind clouds with images of her past.  Flashes of all she's done wrong.  Each snapshots burning into her mind. No! No, no, no.  Anything. Anyone else but... It was only a matter of time before he would find out what she did.  She knew this and being locked away in a cave had saved her skin for sometime. Even a magical change of color and creature transformation couldn't conceal her true identity forever.  Now here he was.  Coming for his vengeance.  Scraping along her spine and twisting her insides.  There was no body to identify his presence, just his steely voice.  Riddling off questions that needed no answers.  Her mind screams to run but it is a useless idea.  She can't escape him...

"D...de..imos," she chokes as he strokes his precious kitten.  Each rough pass purposeful in his plight.  His claws digging into the deepest parts of her mind and body.  Creating whatever he pleased inside her.  A gift, he claimed it to be but his last words made her doubtful of who it was for...

As his release on her fades, she drops to her knees.  Bloody and battered but more emotionally damaged than anything.  Her body was now his and she knew he wasn't past taking it.  A strong jab to her ribs caused her to gasp.  A plead crosses her mind, please no. Not this. You can't do this to me!  Oh but he can, and he has... 
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

So I got something put together but it can end here with her eventually slinking off if you wish.  Thanks for torturing my pony Big Grin
    Take a bite
    If you dare