• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  [MATURE]Nuage.
    WARNING. THIS THREAD IS EXTREMELY SEXUALLY GRAPHIC. DO NOT PROCEED TO READ IF THAT CRAMPS YOUR STYLE.

Where the fuck are his keys.

He's fumbling in his pockets, desperately reaching into their depths, barely registering whether or not he's run into the damn things yet or not - it's hard to concentrate when your lover is biting your bottom lip and grinding his hips into you while you have him pinned against the door to your apartment suit. It's hard to -- fuck, you little bastard, I'll get you for this -- concentrate.

Tink-tink-klee.

The taller, broader man has his hand on his counterpart's chest, shoving him into the apartment without breaking the connection of their lips. Kinda hard to, with the amount of time they spend with each other between their teeth. He's moaning loudly before the door even has the time to close, growling into his sub's mouth, daring him to keep this up.

"You're a fucking brat, you know that?"

Nihlus speaks aggressively but his mouth (still wrapped up in Nuage's) is grinning, his blue eyes are fires of arousal as they glance into the other's. His boyfriend hadn't even let him get through the fucking door without giving him a hard on - and he was going to pay for it in the sweetest way.

So much for the meek man he met at the beginning of this relationship... But change is never bad.

With Nu's tongue circling his mouth and throat, Nih continues walking them towards the bedroom, kicking off his shoes hazardously. His hands busy themselves at Nu's clothes, tearing off the cardigan and breaking the kiss only momentarily to slide his t-shirt up over his head, ruffling his long brown-and-blue locks on the way off.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous..." He says it more to himself, under his breath, than to Nu. But by the gleaming look in his eye, he knows just how much his sub enjoys the flattery.

"Get in the bed."

Nihlus

that's all I want

His back is pressed flush against the door, but that doesn’t stop him from attacking each and every part of Nihlus that he can reach. Playfully he had started to kiss and nibble on Nih’s lips, kisses and nibbles that get more demanding as times passes. As to tell him to hurry the fuck up. Nuage blames Nihlus fully for his own incompetence; he should’ve had his keys ready.

When the door opens behind him he stumbles in backwards, not one moment afraid to fall – Nih would make sure he wouldn’t. Nu’s arms tighten their hold around Nihlus’ neck, and as he gazes up at the taller man he cannot hide the twitch of his lips and the twinkle in his eyes. Knowing fully he leans forward again, taking Nihlus’ lower lip between his teeth to give it a good, nice and slow tug. ”You should’ve known better.” Oh yes, he fucking said it, openly and shamelessly challenging his lover. Nuage liked it, playful whenever they were on their own. They both knew that, in the end, he would submit anyway.

Somewhere along the way Nuage had jumped and while in Nih’s hold, he had wrapped his legs around the man’s waste. One of Nu’s hands slides through dark locks, lightly tugging as their kisses grow more needy ánd demanding. But they don’t arrive a minute too soon in the bedroom.

There goes his cardigan, quickly followed by his shirt, and once his arms are freed of his shirt they drop down in favour or unbuttoning his jeans. For a short moment he wonders why he always wears skinnies – right, yes, because Nih likes them. ”Oh hush, don’t tease me..” he grumbles, glancing away as his cheeks flush crimson.

Before Nuage moves to follow his dom’s command, he makes sure to wiggle out of his jeans, which is unceremoniously dumped on the ground with his other clothes. He probably should’ve get rid his underwear too, but, oh well. Glancing across his shoulder Nu winks at his still fully clothed dom, wiggling his ass, but then makes sure to quickly get himself settled in the center of the bed, rather comfortably probed up against some pillows.

”Do I get to watch you strip now?” The glint is back his eyes, though his cheeks are still flushed. Damm you, Nihlus. Anyway, who does not ask, does not get, and Nuage is more than willing to try. His hands fold behind his head, and legs crossing at his ankles. His features show a smudge grin as he looks up to where Nih stands, one eyebrow cocked up as to silently ask Nihlus what is taking so long.

Nuage

I wanted it to be you

[Image: Nuage.png]

As Nuage leans in to pull Nih's bottom lip between his teeth with words that leave blood coursing more quickly than ever, Nihlus growls again and reaches to firmly grasp Nu's tight little ass in one hand, the other going to the back of the sky's head to pull him in for another kiss - one that ends with Nihlus returning the favour, though with less gentle sliding, and with more of an abrupt bite.

Nuage is in his arms then, and he doesn't really have to think about the motion - they spend so much time tangled up like this that nothing surprises him any more. They're kissing as he carries his counterpart to their room, one hand sliding up the back of his t-shirt, the other still stubbornly grasping his tail. It doesn't help him concentrate when Nuage slides his hand into his hair and tugs his head back, forcing his mouth open, leaving him to drown with want as their tongues tangle wetly and passionately. But he would never drop Nu, or hurt him, or ever put him in harm's way - though he does narrowly avoid the door frame on his way into the room. But Nuage wouldn't notice...

A low, guttural sound of approval leaves the taller, darker man as his sub leans over to take off his jeans without having to be told. As Nu struggles with his skinnies (his favourite style), Nihlus reaches and runs his hand up Nu's inner thigh, grinning at his lover's struggle and the way his cheeks flush red when his hand finds the warmth radiating from between the tops of his legs.

He's finally gotten them off, wriggling like the sexiest worm you've ever seen, and Nih gives his tail a good slap as he bounces off to the bed. He can feel his arousal disrupting the way his pants fit, but Nuage seems to have noticed - cocking a playful brow once he's done twitching his bottom as if Nihlus doesn't already want him to the fullest extent - as his next words are quite demanding.

Well, demanding for Nuage, anyway... But demands sound good coming from his smart mouth.

Far less coy than his playful lover, Nihlus maintains intense eye contact whilst reaching up to tear off his baseball tee, then leaning over to take off his joggers in one fell swoop. But Nu did get the show he asked for, and Nihlus stands there for a moment in his wine-red boxers, breathing heavily and grinning darkly at Nuage. His eyes admire the slender man's toned stomach and narrow hips, the curve of his calves and the swell of his appreciable arousal... With that sighted, Nihlus loses his patience and throws himself in the bed, socks still on, though that's no surprise with him.

He always forgets - too caught up in his desire for Nuage by the time he's supposed to be taking off his socks.

He's on the inside of the bed, one leg over Nu's hips as though the pressure placed there is completely innocent, a hand gently tracing each rib with a delectable slowness. His eyes have been following the path of his hand, but then they jump to Nuage's meek blue eyes, something more than need or desire burning in their glowing depths.

"You know I meant it, right? You really are gorgeous."

He's leaning in for another round of kissing then, sliding his hips forward until they grind against Nuage's, wrapping his leg around the other to pull them closer together. His hands grope at Nuage's pliable face, mouth open and wanting and accepting of his lover. For a while, that's all there is between them, the heavy breathing and the grinding and the blissful kisses.

But Nihlus breaks it yet again, closer now to losing himself than he had been before - disheveled, hair a mess, eyes even more so.

For a second, the dom looks unsure of himself - uncertainty flashes in his eyes, and when he speaks, it's with a stutter that neither have heard before.

"I-I think I'm in love with you, Nuage..."

Nihlus

that's all I want

Of course doesn’t Nuage notice the doorframe. His attention is solely focussed on kissing Nihlus – or being kissed by – and as they kiss his eyes are either closed or locked on Nihlus’ ones. Today it is the latter. Their chests are pressed together, Nu’s back arching as Nihlus’ cold hands tease his back. Before he really notices, they already find themselves in the bedroom.

When he is teased next it comes through a hand that sneakily claims the inside of his leg. Nuage hadn’t noticed Nihlus coming, leaving him to yelp surprised and stumble against the taller male as he loses his footing, all tangled up in those way too tight skinnies. ”Niiih” he half-heartedly complains, his lips pressed together in a half-pout as he glances up at the taller male. But the higher his lover’s hand reaches, the more flustered he becomes, till the point Nu has to glance away flustered. ”You’re not helping..” he grumbles softly, pushing Nihlus away as he stumbles the across the distance between them and the bed.

He had just felt the need to say something, to focus the attention elsewhere. But in the end his plan does not work out like Nuage had liked it too. Nihlus’ gaze grows even more intense, and all Nu can do is shiver and writhe under it. His eyes are locked on each part of Nih’s body that is slowly revealed, and his lips part to allow a soft moan to escape through. It should be forbidden for someone to be this handsome. It all results in his blood rushing south.

Eyes stay locked on Nihlus’ form as the taller man crawls onto the bed. Slowly Nuage pulls his hands free, only to wrap them around his lover’s neck once he is within reach. With the most simplest of touches he is a moaning mess. His abs are tense, and need and desire make his stomach flutter. Or are it Nihlus’ eyes, that look at him admiring?

Thankfully he doesn’t have to respond – verbally or physically – to Nih’s words. Nu líkes, loves hearing them, but even now he does not know how to respond. This time Nihlus’ lips save him, and Nuage is more than ready to relish in it. Sweet and soft, while hands caress his body, his own wrapped around the broader male’s shoulders.

His shoulders leave the mattress as he tries to follow Nihlus’ lips, only to flop down again when he fails. ”Nih..?” Blinking his eyes Nuage looks up, questioningly, as his hands gently tug on Nih’s dark brown locks. It confuses him to see Nihlus unsure and flustered, even makes Nu wonder if he’d done something wrong.

Nihlus words prove much different, and they have Nuage speechless for a moment. Then the corners of his lips curl up, and his eyes are slightly shimmering because of the endeared tears.

It is Nuage who initiates their kiss this time. His lover’s confession sparks something in him, not just lust, need and raw desire, but something warmer too, and he tries to convey it all through a passionate kiss. His arms tug Nihlus down on top of him, wanting to feel skin on skin. He demands it of his dom, and unless Nih would tell him otherwise, he wouldn’t back down. And, perhaps if Nihlus would tell him such, he might try to fight the other man’s dominance just a little bit.

Wrapping his arms tighter around his lover’s neck he pulls him down again, chest against chest, as he grinds his arousal against Nihlus’. There are no words needed to say what he want. Nuage is needy, and doesn’t like it to be kept waiting. Especially not now, with Nihlus’ words still ringing in his ears. ’I’m in love with you’. Nu shudders, softly moaning into Nih’s mouth.

I love you too.

Nuage

I wanted it to be you

He's too good for Nihlus. Far too good. The kind of good that you don't find sleazing around gay bars on Thursday nights, or in subway station bathrooms after work on a Wednesday. The kind of lovely innocence that can only be plucked from sheltered families, where morals and religion are taught, where a proper upbringing gave birth to something like him: like Nuage. You couldn't find Nuage's cum stains in the beds of half the men in the city. You couldn't hear the echoes of his voice risen in anger against his mother back home.

You see, Nuage doesn't deserve someone like Nihlus. And Nihlus... god, Nuage is the opposite of what he deserves.

Nuage grabs at Nihlus in confusion as they part, one hand in his long brown locks, the other still hungrily placed on the back of his neck. But where his hands lie, Nihlus itches to scratch - it's so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. He shouldn't be in love with something so fragile. Not when his every step is a crushing blow. Nihlus can't bring himself to meet the other's gaze, but his words still come through like a sledgehammer:

"I-I think I'm in love with you."

His lover smiles as if this is a good thing.
    Kisses him, as if this is a good thing.
    And for a moment, Nihlus can almost pretend that it is. Can almost pretend that the wrongs he's committed are only funny and not slanderous. Can almost wrap his arms around Nuage and mutter those words over and over again, I love you I love you I love you, he can almost pretend that those words wouldn't end up destroying Nuage.
    In another heartbeat, he is nearly convinced that he can pretend, that the love he feels is fake and that this is just another means to getting laid, to getting his dick wet. But when the meaning of Nuage's softly moaned words come in to focus, he knows that he can't. He can't pretend that what they are doing won't destroy Nuage.

He places a hand on Nuage's chest.
    Tears them apart, a supernova gone wrong; colliding stars thrown off course by a force almost godly in power.
    There's tears in his eyes, but they do not spill.
    There's anger in his voice, and as always, he can't find the means to contain it.

"Stop, Nuage," his hand contracts into a fist, the other finding the bed beneath it and shoving Nihlus to the carpeted floor. There's goosebumps all over his mostly naked body, and somehow his arousal is forgotten in the wake of the devastation he feels like vomit threatening to spill from his throat.

He stares at the disheveled boy in his bed, as if somehow this was all his fault. Because Nihlus never learned how to take blame for his own wrongdoings.
    Had never learned how to love.

"It's not a good thing."
    "It's terrible."
    "I'm a fucking monster, Nuage."

He falters then, loses his aggressive edge, drops his gaze and reaches up with both hands to grip the back of his head. Like this, he looks up from below his brows, tears swimming wetly beneath them. His voice (weak now, uncertain and broken), cracks as he speaks, barely a whisper.

"I've never been in love before. And you shouldn't be subject to how badly I'll fuck this up."

Nihlus

that's all I want

To Nuage it is a good thing. It is the first time that one of them says those words, finally having found the courage to say what they both feel. They have been together long enough by now. So how could their love be something bad?

The way Nihlus' lips move with his tells him that he is right. Nuage's eyes flutter closed and his lips part ever so slightly, softly moaning into Nih's addictive mouth. Through their kiss he can feel his dom's love for him, and like a good lover ánd sub Nuage tries to convey his own love through the kiss in return. He might have never said it, but he is head over heels in love with Nihlus. Ever since their first meeting – which definitly hadn't been like the book – he had fallen, hard.

And hard he falls too when Nihlus pulls back. The hand on his chest holds him down, and Nuage is unable to sit up and follow his lover. Confusion, together with hurt, swirl in his eyes. He pushes himself up at his elbows, gazing up at Nihlus through his wat lashes. ”W-why?” he stutters, struggling with the lump in his throat. ”D-did I d-do something wr-wrong?”

His eyes widen when Nihlus tumbles to the ground. This has Nuage on his knees on the bed, crawling after his lover, but the hard gaze is enough to keep him frozen in the middle of Nihlus’ large bed. The tears that have appeared in his eyes are now being shed, rolling down his cheeks as the look in his eyes is one of sheer desperation. What the fuck was happening? Why was Nihlus angry with him? Had he been bad? Had he misread his dom? No, that couldn’t be it. Nihlus would punish him then, not shove him away.

It’s not a good thing. Nuage flinches, as if been hit in the face.

It’s terrible. Nuage gasps for air, trying to fight the sobs that threaten to break free.

I’m a fucking monster. Nuage can only stare at Nihlus disbelievingly with teary eyes.

The seconds that pass feel like hours at the very least. Nuage can only stare at his dark haired lover, crying silently to himself. Nihlus had just turned him down, giving him a blow he does not deserve. It hurt. Hurt so fucking much. Nu trusted Nih with his life, and the man he trusted wasn’t a monster. Isn’t a monster.

More shaky and sharp breaths as he tries to fight his sob. ”N-no” he manages to get out, his own gaze now more like glaring as he looks at Nihlus through wet eyelashes. ”You aren’t.” Not to Nuage at least. He had crawled towards the edge of the bed while he had spoken, closing the distance between them.

Boldly he drops to the ground, and from there crawls in between Nihlus parted legs. Bolder than he has ever been he reaches out to touch Nihlus, gently prying the man’s fingers away from his hair to stop the self-torture. His own fingers slide through Nih’s locks, while his left hand comes to lie on his lover’s cheek. ”You love me,” his voice is soft, but as clear as a cloudless day. ”I love you,” he pauses, staring up at Nihlus to make sure the older man heard him loud and well. ”And that is all that fucking matters.”

Nihlus had never done anything that would hurt him, or not in a way that would last. Their games and experiments had been welcomed by Nuage, as each of them led him into subspace. A good kind of pain. And not heart-breaking pain like this. ”So shut the fuck up and kiss me.”

Nuage

I wanted it to be you

It kills him inside, to listen to Nuage's stuttered words without being able to immediately reassure him, to calm his nerves and kiss him until his hairs were raised for reasons that weren't anxiety and confusion. No, it more than kills him - a kind of conscious agony that only sinners are forced to endure, a living hell from which there is no escaping.

So no. He doesn't lower his voice when he sees the tears spilling down Nuage's porcelain cheeks. And no, he doesn't soften his gaze and invite the free and easy creature up from where he has him pinned in the middle of the bed. His hands don't release from where they tear at his own hair. And for the love of god, he doesn't let himself pretend like this is all okay - it'll never be okay. There aren't enough good deeds in the world to make up for Nihlus' transgressions.

But he doesn't need to do anything for Nuage to come to him. And perhaps that is what love is.

His cool hands, soft and thin, gently guide Nih's hands away from where they'd been worrying his skull. Nihlus' eyes are daggers at this intervention, at his sincerity, at his refusal to listen to reason; but the man is far too shattered to fight even the quietest of Nuage's arguments. Even the softest of his touches. His whole body trembles as Nu rests his hand gently on Nih's face, and a moment later, Nih is cupping that hand with his own, pressing it there more firmly, needing every drop of reassurance he could get as the tears finally fall from his bleary eyes. Under-his-breath sobs wrack his chest, but he is close enough now to hear Nuage's words.

You love me.
    (I'll only hurt you.)
    I love you.
    (You're wrong if you think you can change me.)
    And that is all the fucking matters.
    (You're the only thing that has ever truly mattered to me. I wish you weren't.)

"Please baby," he whispered as Nuage's final words, more demanding than he's ever heard, fall on ears that do not heed their demand. Nihlus' hand is worrying at Nuage's on his cheek, fidgeting, running up and down each finger, softly pinching the loose folds of skin, doing anything to help release his nervous energy. His glowing blue eyes bounce around the floor, wanting only to meet with Nu's but feeling as if to get there would be harder than climbing any mountain.

"Will you just hold me?" Without warning his hands snake around the thinner man, under his arms so that Nihlus can burrow into him, tucking his wet eyes into the curve of the other's neck. "I'm so scared I'll hurt you." His arms grow tighter around Nuage, as if despite his knowing words, he will never let him out of his embrace again. "B-but I'll be yours if you'll have me, if y-you can stand the mess I am."

His head rises from Nu's shoulder, stopping just a hair's breadth from his lips. His eyes are confused, dazed, not knowing right from wrong. All he knows is that Nuage loves him - and he loves Nuage - and that's all that matters. That's all the fucking matters.

But it's up to the other man. He doesn't move in to kiss - giving Nuage a final chance to escape torment at the hands of a lover.

"I love you."

Nihlus

that's all I want

@[Nuage]

Nihlus is ever contradicting himself. His hand, strong, firm, and yet gentle covers Nuage’s, while his glare would easily make someone turn around and flee. When Nihlus breaks down, Nuage breaks with him. His fingers curl slightly, and press more firmly against Nih’s cheek, as his lips curl up into a sad smile. The tears have never stopped running.

Thankfully Nihlus does not contract him. It makes Nuage more confident, more sure of the words he has to say. Oh yes, he is still crying – how could he not when even Nihlus has opened the flood gates – but his voice is steady in between the sharp inhales of breath.

He shudders, and bites down on his bottom lip, while glancing up at Nihlus’ glowing blue eyes hopefully. Nuage needs the other man to kiss him, to pour his love into it, so they could both move past this point. Not to forget, but to believe in one another. Just to simply love each other. His fingers spread a little, allowing Nihlus’ to settle in between, to lightly squeeze them, while his thumbs gently wipe the wetness from Nih’s cheeks. It breaks Nuage to see his lover lost like this, normally it was Nuage who was unable to hold Nihlus’ gaze, not the other way around like was happening right now.

Without thinking twice Nuage wraps his arms around the taller man’s neck, gently, and pulls him impossibly closer. Somewhere along the way he had moved to straddle Nihlus’ lap, making their position on the ground more comfortable for both of them. His fingers gently brush through the hair at  Nih’s neck, humming some random melody. Nuage does not speak, at first, not until Nihlus pulls back and finally, fucking finally, meets his gaze.

Through his tears Nuage smiles. Not a happy smile, but a smile nonetheless. He pulls one hand back, brushing his fingers across Nihlus’ cheek before striking through his hair. ”You’ll hurt me..” he murmurs softly, smile not faltering. ”But you’ll patch me back together after too.” And not only in the kinky way.

”Let me love you.”

He does not allow Nihlus to answer. The way the older male had his head tipped back, lips slightly parted, Nu knows what he has to do. The moment their lips touch, Nuage’s eyes are closed. His lips melt against Nihlus’ and he pours all his love for the other male in the kiss. Arms are wrapped around neck and shoulders, fingers in Nihlus’ dark locks, and body pressed flush against the man’s broad chest.

Still feeling bold he presses against Nihlus’ shoulders, intending to make the taller man lie down on the ground. Nuage still straddles him, bending down to never break their kiss, which had grown from sweet to more demanding. Bold Nu pulls back slightly to bite down on Nihlus’ lower lip, his hands roaming his lover’s chest. Suddenly very aware of their nakedness.

Nuage

I wanted it to be you

It's the way his thumb brushes against his cheek to clear it of tears that perhaps most changes Nih's heart; the simple gesture, almost forgettable, a symbol for who they are to each other, and a reminder to the broken man that he's more than just his shattered pieces. He's more than the mess he's made. And whatever that is, whatever he is, is enough for Nuage. The way he strokes his face leaves Nih sure of it - more sure of him than anything else.

They shift positions fluidly, as practiced lovers often do; the weight of Nuage on his bare chest soothes his nerves, compressing his anxiety until his sobs slow and his breathing levels out. He can feel both their hearts beating, and he focuses on their rhythm, realizing not for the first time that this boy in his arms, in his lap, is a living, breathing creature, with feelings just like his. The revelation makes Nihlus squeeze Nu tighter, knowing that if he should let go, it would be for forever.

Nuage starts humming, and it conceals the pounding of their hearts, allowing Nih to push away the devastating thoughts. He smiles at the sound, at his lover's beautiful voice, but it is gone by the time he's pulling back to issue a final warning.

Nuage, though. His smile is stuck in place. As if this whole conversation was barely a blip - just a blink of blackness in the long film reel that would eventually prove to be their lives together.

Let me love you.

Their opened lips meet with an audible gasp, tongues gently touching before they're locked together. Nihlus's eyes squeeze shut, begging himself to memorize this moment, this feeling, the way he knows that Nuage meant ever word he'd said just by the way his kiss reaches the deepest part of Nihlus' mind. And oh, it is a sweet kiss - one Nihlus could bask in forever - one that they will share, again and again, because he's done it now. He's changed Nih's mind - and he wouldn't change it back again.

"I love you," He mutters into Nuage's mouth when he feels a hand pushing him onto the hardwood floor. His arms, which had been around Nu's muscled back, are placed there more firmly now, sliding up and down with and without his nails, drawing Nuage impossibly closer, and coxing his lithe body into a rolling, grinding motion. Their kiss has suddenly taken an unexpected turn, with Nuage taking Nih between his teeth as if he owns him.

"Oh, God."

With one hand still on Nu's back, Nihlus presses himself up from the ground and heaves himself on to his feet, the smaller man held safely in his arms. There's a devilish hunger in his eyes (eyes still wet from tears), and an assuredness in the way his chest heaves that could only mean that Nuage had truly convinced him. Their love is all that fucking matters.

Nuage is squirming onto the bed then, beautiful in all his perfect nakedness, but Nihlus grabs his shoulder and stops him. "On your back, love," his low voice rasps, the smirk on his lips almost audible in his words. He settles his weight on top of Nuage, a hand coming to rest on the man's lovely face. "I want to look in your eyes."

Somewhere between the floor and the bed, Nihlus had discarded his own boxers, and despite the blip in the film reel, he feels himself completely hard between Nuage's legs. Without hesitation he presses the tip of his shaft against Nuage, his eyes softening, head tilting to watch his lover's expression.

"I love you, Nuage."

All at once, they're mouths are together and so are they, hands grabbing greedily at any available flesh, soft moans filling the room as the light of the sunset filtered through opened blinds. The bed added its own little squeaks, but neither of the men could care about a few loose springs when the other looked so fucking gorgeous bending over trying to locate them. There's laughter in Nihlus' smile as they kiss, pure unadulterated happiness exuding from him as he makes love to Nuage. He would stay like this forever, if he could, with waves of ecstasy rolling over him, sensations so blissful he could almost forget the tears they'd so recently shed.

Breaking the kiss, Nihlus takes the hand that had been behind Nuage's head and uses it to prop himself up, a look of love and devotion joining that of a playful dom. His other hand goes to Nuage's hip bone, adding momentum to the already-responding man's push-backs; he groans through slitted lips, eyes rolling back in pleasure. When he can open his eyes again to stare down at his sub (intense as ever, but he likes watching Nuage squirm),  Nihlus releases the other's hip and moves to grasp the hardened shaft that bounces around in response to their movements. With a practiced ease, Nih strokes his lover's cock, watching as Nuage's face contorts in pleasure, and thinking only of his love for this beautiful boy.

Beautiful, beautiful boy.

Nihlus

that's all I want

@[Nuage]

Nuage knows. He knows very well that Nihlus might hurt him, in fact, he is pretty sure he would be hurt at one point. But to him the risk is worth it, Nihlus is worth it, because that what they have is amazing. The tall dark male compliments him in so many ways, and Nu had simply fallen for him hard. All what was left to do now, was to convey it to Nihlus.

His hands still gently lay on Nihlus’ cheeks, slowly sliding back. His thumbs end up just before Nih’s ears, and his other fingers gently follow the curve of the man’s neck.

Nuage cannot help but to smile, their lips still locked, but that hadn’t stopped his lover from saying those three very special words. He pulls back, just far enough for their eyes to meet, and smiles. ”I love you too” he answers softly, suddenly all shy and glancing down. Feeling and conveying your feelings was one thing, speaking them out loud a whole different one. Nu finds his escape in pressing their lips together again, with Nihlus pressed back on the ground and Nuage straddling him. His back arches under his lover’s touch, almost challenging the man to scratch his back, to own him. At the same time he grinds back, and the whole exchange makes Nu’s cheeks flush.

When lifted up, his arms automatically wrap themselves around Nihlus’ neck. Soft laugher escapes past his lips, and although his eyes are still teary, his smile reaches them too. He leans in to quickly peck Nih’s lips, then lets himself fall backwards on the back, scooting up to make room for the taller male.

There is not a single part of his mind that thinks of turning around. Nuage wants Nihlus in his arms as much as Nihlus wants to meet his gaze. The idea makes the blood rush to his cheeks, and to his dick. Oh yes, Nih always had him hard in no time. Today is not different. As he gazes up into a pair of faintly glowing blue eyes – shy through his lashes – he welcomes his lover between his spread legs. The world is back to just the two of them, nobody else, and Nuage is very much aware of their racing heartbeats.

His eyes widen, and lips part in  a silent gasp, as he realises Nihlus is about to penetrate him just like that, without any preparation. This has him swallowing, insecure eyes searching his lover’s. Nuage does not voice out his concern, but fuck, even though he does trust Nihlus, that does not mean the idea of raw intrusion – no lube or preparation – is fucking scary. He just doesn’t have the heart to ruin the moment.

Nihlus’ lips offer a welcome distraction. Just be sure, he also wraps his legs around his lover’s waist, able to keep him in place like this, so Nuage is allowed to adjust. Taking a cock was one thing, but taking one without any help is something whole different. Tears cling to his lashes, but Nu attempts to hide them by pressing his face in Nih’s neck. His breath is shallow and quick, and his body shudders against Nihlus’. ”Gimme a moment, please..”

Some time later, a light buck of his hips is enough to tell Nihlus that he is good to go. His hold on Nih’s neck slips a little, allowing their lips to meet again. By then Nuage is softly moaning into his lover’s mouth.

Each slide home brings Nuage closer to paradise. With the pain gone, the pleasure rocks his body. Sadly enough Nihlus strong hand, and the pressure on Nu’s hip, pins him to the bed. All Nuage can do is take it, his back arching and soft moans spilling from his parted lips. His cheeks are rosy and he is barely able to keep his eyes open. He only fights it because Nihlus had said that he wanted to look into his eyes.

”Fuck.” The ungracious curse slips past the barrier of his lips before he can stop it. Instantly Nuage’s hips are bucking again, searching more friction by bucking into Nihlus’ palm as his moans turn up a notch. Just a few more pumps and he’s trashing, squirming underneath his lover, desperately altering to meet both Nihlus’ trusts and to press feverishly into the hand that is bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

Because is close. It shows in his trusts, that have lost all the rhythm, but also in the expression upon his features. His lips are parted, and the muscles of his abdomen are rock hard. Just as his cock, that is oozing pre-cum already. ”Niiiiih~” he almost whines, hips bucking harder and harder. ”I’m so clooose, please, please may I come?”

Because no sub dared to come without permission. And although Nuage liked to challenge Nihlus from time to time, today was no such day.

Nuage

I wanted it to be you

@[Nihlus]