• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

From The Ashes We Will Rise-[KINGDOM MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK]
    Exclamation 
    Arthas

The tall dapple stallion has been the ruler of Loess for a few days now, it was time to announce it to the members. Not all of the Loess members would agree with his ruling, or continue to follow him, he knew that. He knew that some would object, and some would leave but he is just weeding out the weak, it will be better for Loess in the long run.

He climbs atop a smaller mountain, more of a hill, and below him stood an opening perfect for meetings he thought to himself. He raised his head and took a deep breath from within his chest and bellows out a whinny, calling all to the meeting. He awaits a few moments for the kingdom members to gather, specifically he looks for Lepis, much of a thank you for his new position.

After a few equines gather he begins to speak Members of Loess, my name is Arthas, and I am your new ruler. he pauses for a moment listening to any grumbles and groans Lepis has passed on her crown to me, I know that change can be scary but this is for the best. A smile grows upon his maw as he looks in the crowd We will build Loess up again, we will be the kingdom that the others fear. We will be stronger than the rest, stay with me and build Loess up again! He looks down to see the reactions of the others, he is hoping that most will stay, the numbers in Loess are low to begin, but none the less he will be working to build up there numbers. 

A Product Of Your Despair

OOC: Basically announcing his rule, if you want to stay please respond! If you do not within a week I will remove you from the kingdom board :p
    Just ooc note cuz I'm at work.  Imperial and family will be leaving.

You can remove
    Imperial
    Kuma
    Deiti
    Demi and Embassy (if they are on there but I doubt it)

I assume Embark as well 

Thanks and good luck!! I'll see if I have anyone else that IC would make sense to be here Smile
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Lepis is here.
    well, sort of Tongue
    Despayr
    It was about time Beqanna came alive again.  Ever since the fall of Pangea there had been little to shake the kingdoms alliances.  To test the loyalty of their subjects and challenge their warriors.  With darkness on the rise once more, she had returned...

A gift, she called herself.  It wasnt the truth but it was a good story.  No one needed to know the difference and no one probably ever would.  Most anyone she had known were dead or long gone, probably.  Having found him on the beach, alone, she used her sexual allure to her advantage.  Being a woman had it's perks.  So now as she stands perfectly poised behind him, her water and earth eyes, watch him address his people.  His demanding stance was one fit for a tyrant.  The deep baritone of his cords projected across the lands his mission.  A smirk creases her sea foam maw.  

Feared. Strong. Powerful.

It was a mission she could stand behind. 

This Is What They Came For

I had to XD