• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Trait for Astarael
    I adopted Astarael from devinon and she is pretty much a blank slate character. She has no traits despite Brennen being her father. Her mom is Rea. So. Part of her story line is that she is very angry about never knowing her mother and being raised amongst her other magically talented half-siblings. She left Ishcia when Brennen took the throne and is going to join Sylva. My vision for her is that I was her to be really evil. Almost mindlessly so. I was wondering if it would be at all possible for her to get cursed with Demon shifting? I forget what it's called in the database. Anything similar would be fine too. I could have her visit the mountains and be disrespectful and all that jazz and I would be happy to lose my birthday trait as a result of this (dec). Let me know, thanks a bunch!!
    Demon shifting is a large trait and would require a more flesh out plot. However, if you’d like Astarael to having demon mimicry, that would be fine. You can go ahead and post on the Mountain and a fairy will reply Smile

we don’t have demon mimicry updated in the database yet, but here’s a description:
    User can use the abilities of a demon, including: growing horns (up to 4) or bat wings, a forked tail or tongue, a red glowing fear aura that can affect weak-willed horses, weak self-healing, self-sustenance, elasticity and telepathy. Character may have up to 3 characteristics. If there is a fitting characteristic not listed, feel free to contact an owner or officer.
    That would be awesome! I thought about just requesting demon mimicry but I didn't see a description in the database! That sounds perfect! I think I will choose fear aura, telepathy and self healing. I will make the post immediately and post in the updates to get her new teg code. Thanks for everything!
    | Nymf | Arithmetic | Maiven | Hephaestus | Mosrael | Belgaer | Astarael | Vi | Ketzia