• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

im bad news in the best way [Lost Boys]
    People like to say that history repeats itself. 

Little does he know right now how true that statement would become. He followed Zain because he was older, charismatic, and the only person that would give him the time of day. He follows him because more than anything he wanted to fit in with those not unlike himself. He follows because although Klaudius does not want him to go, he knows this might be his only opportunity to escape his clutches. 

The meadow is different from Tephra. Cool breezes blow through the scattered trees, children frolic while their parents graze. He wonders why Zain has brought them there, what purpose coming here served. 

Well, he was soon going to find out.

@[Drax] @[Rajanish] @[Sibella] @[Zain] @[Bruja] (bring whoever you want :3) 
    Short little starter. Figured they’ll find a different name for their club as we go along Smile

The bay colt hates his white splashes, if he is honest. For all that he is dark, and his fore-half blends in easily, he is frequently enough spotted when he creeps through the Sylvan forest. But Mama says he is beautiful, so perhaps the spots are better used in a different environment.

That’s how he comes to be here, you see. He always wants to know how things work.

So what about the black and lightblue colt then? He seems his and the creeperfriend’s age (his name is Kreep, so fitting, but in fact Raj is a better creeper, it’s in his genes; well that’s what the young colt tells himself anyway). So Kreep is the creepers’ friend, friends with Raj and friends with creepervines in the forest. But it’s no use here in the light. So perhaps his beautifulness will help here in the open. Like that other colt. He will never fit in the darkness of Sylva of course. Unless of course you think the golden-coated mare fits. She only fits in personality, but she will never be a night creature to Raj.

Off-topic again, he stalks the black and blue one. Maybe he can find out how he ticks.

Rajanish

son of a dark god
    Love is hurting if it screams - oh, if it's
    screaming out loud
    ©Shade Image by Team Cherry

Being over a year old the colt has not relied on his mother in a long time.  The rich grasses beneath his hooves provided enough nourishment for him to thrive.  Usually he eats his fill before turning the rest to dust in his wake.  The art of turning vegetation to nothing but crunchy brown blades was beginning to bore him.  He craved something grander.  Having never been a part of anything, he wishes to find others like himself.   Different.  Unique.  That is why he gathers Beetlejuice and whisks him away from Tephra.  Unknowing that his Uncle had taken him captive but he honestly wouldn't have gave two shits if he had known.  Probably would have done it sooner cause he is a rebel just for kicks, you see.  

They cross the Tephra waters smoothly and begin the trek across the lands.  Knowing nothing outside of Tephra(other than a few names from stories his father has told him) so he uses the landscape as his guide.  There is a wide open Field of grass as they come up the bank.  Far off in the distance he sees a grove of trees.  It is merely a dark blotch from their first crossing into the lands but as they walk it grows larger.  This would be their destination, he was sick of fucking grass. "There!" His muzzle points to the patch on the horizon, "we will create a gathering place in those woods and find others to join us," he states to his black and blue companion. A grin creeps along his face...

The Forest is darkened by the thick canopy overhead.  It's a perfect place to find miscreants such as themselves.  As they cross into the shadows, he scopes out the perfect meeting place for them to begin to etch their names into history.  The speckled bay is large for his age.  Mainly due to his father being a shire cross, so he must duck under some low hanging branches along a dusty path that weaves through the trees.  He wanted to go deep into the foliage. The remote location is sure to bring him the talents he needs to fulfill his mission.  Black whips dance along his hocks as he walks, an occasional flick of his ears assures him BJ is still following.

When finally he decides they are deep enough, he halts.  Looking about the immediate area and finding it suitable.  It needed to be transformed just a bit to make it their place.  His eyes light as he summons the dull ache waiting to be released from his core.  It begins at his hooves and slowly expands its grasp on the greenery surrounding them.  It was MUCH too alive.  Eager eyes hunger for death that is sure to come.  A satisfied grin curls his lips as he watches their demise...

Slowly the underbrush shed its leaves, the twigs of their forms is the only thing that remains.  Now they were nothing but tumble weeds that would stick you if you got too close.  Ferns curls into themselves, as seedlings crumble to ash(they were not going to survive anyhow)Bushes of bramble exposed their thorns with the lacking of leaves.  Eventually the poison would travel up the heart of the nearby trees.  Choking them to dried limbs and burnt needles.  This would not be a place for life to thrive, but for darkness to be explored.

When he was satisfied with his new decor, he looks down to his friend that stands by watching with a slight twinkle in is own blue gaze.  A thought rolls to the fore front of his mind as to what the boys talent was and he asks, "What do you think about doing a little erecting?  Maybe add a few barricades of sticks and stones?" Or trees and boulders is what he truly means.  He was sure the kid could handle such a task(especially after seeing him knock a bird out with one)...

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@[Beetlejuice] @[Rajanish] Anyone is welcome to join as long as you wish to create some mischief... This could lead into a cult of some sort that may worship a "God " but right now I think we are still in member accepting phase Wink Name suggestions welcomed
    Daily there was training. Learning, exploring, practicing, torturing, growing—all a part of the day by day routine her mother encouraged her to do. Her time of life had been short, but already the slight progressions she made each week were becoming more noticeable. What started as the shadows upon the ground bending to reach to her as she passed, had grown to the stygian girl being able to cultivate and congregate them. Manipulating them was taking some time to master, though she was able to spin a handful of inky tendrils to do her bidding or cast the near proximity into darkness. It would take time to learn her full capabilities, Mother had explained one day, but it did little to diminish the impatience than began to seep into her. Like today, having been unable to manipulate the tendrils to keep up with the fleeting grace of a startled deer, she’d grown frustrated and found she wanted nothing more than to get out of the boring yellows and reds of Sylva for some time. If Mother caught her, Sibella was content to tell her she was simply leaving to train on a different terrain. And it wasn’t an entire untruth.

Sibella traversed a large span before her journey brought her to cross the shallows of a river. Choosing to remain near the familiar shadows, she skimmed around the flat plains of a meadow, keeping within the treeline. Someone small was following her, and she didn’t bother to look back or stop to see who it was; she suspected as much that it was Mother’s chameleon child, Kreep.

A voice catches her attention, and lazily she changes direction to follow its path. She catches sight of two colts; a larger bay and white toned and a smaller black and blue one. The vibrations through the shade lead her to believe another one is nearby, though she makes no move to find out where it’s hidden. The black wisps upon her back flutter briefly as she comes to stand beneath the shade given off by a large tree trunk just as the brown plague washes over the nearby foliage. The girl makes no attempt to fully conceal herself in the shadow, so if they would peer hard enough they would see the outline of her shape and bright yellow of her eyes.

”What are you doing." her flat and hardly a question without the proper inflection, matching the expressionless gaze she watches them with.

@[Beetlejuice] @[Zain] @[Drax] @[Rajanish] @[Kreep]
    Drax

Drax tried his hardest to act older than he truly was, but he was nothing more than a child. He ran away from his home in Ischia and settled into Sylva, the misunderstood kingdom. Perhaps it was Drax who was misunderstood, even his twin brother did not understand Drax. Sylva understood him though, Morty took him in, and he understood his desire for blood. Drax even took on a captive, his first one and he was more than pleased with himself. Although why not venture out? Sometimes Sylva is silent, and today he was looking for something to amuse himself.

He was in the air, his wings carried him to his destination, wherever it was. He glided in the air, he was not sure where he wanted to go but he as he was scanning the ground he noticed a section that was dead. It was unlike its surroundings, which was lushes and green, instead this area was black and dead. As he grew nearer he noticed a gather of young equines. He snorted and with a grin he lowered his body towards them. As he landed the weight of his body forced some of the dead earth to lift before settling down again. He tucked his wings neatly to his side and was just able to make out an ebony mares words what are you doing here she demanded.

His gaze looked at all these foals, he did not know any of them but the scent of Tephra filled his nares. He moves closer, finding himself beside the young ebony mare. He gazes at her, her wings were interesting, he turns his gaze to a black and blue colt, an appaloosa, and a paint. Yes, what are you doing? his voice was harsh, curious what this gathering was about.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Kwartz] in case you wanted to join ^^
    Kreep

I follow her there.

Through the winding autumnal trees, around the bend, through the river, until we are here. She’s ignoring me, my girlfriend. That much I know. I don’t think she enjoys my constant questioning (the way her eyes roll over, the way her ears flick back in annoyance), but that doesn’t stop me from yammering on.

Papa was not fond of me leaving the comfort of our forest dwelling. But I was tired of being cooped up there...Sibelllllla was going somewhere different, so I wanted to go there too.

Past a clearing of trees we find them - some I know (hello my boyfriend!), and others I do not. I listen intently as the black and blue boyfriend tells of his and the older boy’s intentions.

I like those intentions, and I think the others did too.

We huddle together, the six of us, and we travel into the woods, the scent of decay lingering behind us.

God called in sick today

Sorry for this horrible postsbguys. Will be moving this to Taiga Smile