• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Random question
    Heh so it’ll take 3 months before my birthday even takes place and I probably wouldn’t use this even xD
    But, it occurred to me that according to the birthday trait rules, if an otherwise traitless horse gets a 2-space trait one year, then next year they can have wings, horn, or immortality added to that. But the other way around wouldn’t work because a winged or horned horse already has a one-space trait and isn’t allowed to have a 2-space trait unless they gave up the horn or wings for the duration of a year.
    Is that how it’s supposed to work cause it seems a bit weird to me Tongue
    birthday traits weren't designed to stack traits on a single horse, which is why that order might seem odd. they are just opportunities for players to add traits to character(s) without a plot in mind. if a player really wants a winged/horned horse to have a 2 space trait AND their wings/horn, then they can wait the two full years, or they can use the birthday traits on multiple characters, or they can come up with a plot.