• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane]
    Kaurma
    Immediately she is perplexed on how easily he is manipulated.  She would have thought his will was stronger than this, but gender could play a role.  The ultimate downfall of men, was the alter.  The idea is gently brushed aside with a quirky grin and roll of shoulder.  The sunlit and night-sky brute moves near as commanded.  His lips resting along her pleasantly arched neck.  

Is this better?  He asks of her, as if waiting for some reward of his task well executed.  Pearly fangs peek from ebony lips as she responds, "Hold still and do not make a sound..." She muses while allowing his lips to drag along the length of her body as she moves ahead.  Finding herself slipping down his one side and rounding around his rear, before coming up the other, sienna eyes putting to memory the shape of his every angle.  She stills beside the near statue of the Loess King.  Again her lips curl and expose the sharp fangs descended from her upper jaw.  Moving them closer to the flesh of his neck, along the life vein that pulsated in a smooth rhythm below his sunny-hued hide.  
    The tines press firmly into his skin and effortlessly puncture two slits, opening a flow of crimson liquid into her maw.  

The fluid drips from her dark lips as she quenches a thirst she has known for too long.  It isn't often she finds such willing subjects.  Her dark eyes watch him for beginnings of resistance or fatigue.  She wouldn't want to drain him of too much life...   
    -What goes around,
    comes around-

@[Wolfbane] Well I guess if he's willing he might as well take her out for dinner Wink
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

As soon as the words leave his mouth, sense returns to him. Wolfbane blinks himself into consciousness and sees at first the distinct pattern of her chocolate-tinged fur, much too close for his liking, but as he makes to pull away Kaurma issues another command and he concedes to her power as a well-trained cur might: perfectly, without complaint. The reason for their gathering has left him now; Bane no longer recalls why they stand like this or what it was she wanted to begin with. Only when the pricks of her teeth part his skin does he move, surprisingly closer to the bay mare so that her feeding could be undisturbed.

Wolfbane can smell the dark, sultry perfume she wears when his mouth likewise finds her own graceful neck again, pressing the smooth indents of his matching fangs into her supple hide when he leans into her hungry grip. “Fascinating, …” He finds himself mumbling through a haze, in a tone deep as the night around them, “a little vampire girl.” The Lord chuckles throatily, hardly aware of what he was saying even as he spoke it. This creature was dangerous to Loess and all her people and yet here he stood, drunk in her presence.

“Kaurma -” The short, muscular brute says, his voice breaking from a mixture of desire and confusion, “- what are you doing?” He blinks, trying to fight the waves of sense beating inside his dull mind.

WOLFBANE

@[Kaurma]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]
    Kaurma
    She is indulging in the rushed electricity that coarses through her veins as she feeds from him.  Droplets of crimsion begin to drip from her fangs and stain his sunshine pelt.  Knowing this she withdraws her hold and fangs alike.  A satisfied grin whisks across her equally stained lips before she is licking the remnants of blood from them.  He questions her, ...what are you doing?  Her control was slipping and she is slightly okay with this.

The smirk across her lips fades to a more stoic expression, "I am here to offer you my services." This statement almost causes another devious grin to form but she holds it a bay.  The dark vampress peels herself a respectable distance from the stallion, her heightened senses always aware of his slightest movements.  A flick of his ear could radiate sound waves loud enough for her to have thought him speaking.  

Facing him, sienna eyes search his features for more inquiries.  The who, what, when, and whys of life bored her.  What she wanted wasn't up for negotiation, so her eyes narrowed upon his intently, "At your next kingdom meeting, announce me your new spy.  Your Queen."  The title felt like honey upon her lips and how marvelous would she look with a crown of her trinkets upon her head...

With a final grin she nearly vanishes in thin air.  The echo of a cackle was all that remained of her existence here.   
    -What goes around,
    comes around-

@[Wolfbane] Hope this works Smile Edited to QUEEN per drama sharks swimming
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!