• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    but have you tried it?
    The card thing pleaseeee.

Chemdog is stealing Tähti from Hyaline. 
    I'm trying to be helpful and you're a pretty little thing. 

Assuming i am doing this right, idk.

You get one year of hanging out with me in Loess.
    Oh and Wolfbane too, probably.
    Accepted
    Solghostdoll2

I just realized that Nilla is on away - http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=21928

So this probably needs to wait until after she returns
    Solghostdoll2

I don’t think this steal is valid because I am/was away and had posted such, as well as changed my status on my OOC to away. This is also visible on Tähti’s profile (lasts until midnight I think)

So it might be that you need to try again next week? Though I suppose the @[Officials] can draw cards now, too. It doesn’t matter much to me, since I am not away for super long, just these few days.

Fair warning; I do not actively play her at the moment so it may need to wait until January before I can actually post her in Loess...
    Quote:"You cannot steal horses whose players were away before the 72 hours begins."

from the Rules > Steals > Posting Steals

So this steal is invalid.
    No worries Vanilla, I'll get an active character to steal <3 sorry loves!