• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Old friend, how I've missed you; Dracarys

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

If there was one thing Dracarys had come to love about Loess since she called it home, it was the open air. She could never imagine enjoying living in the enclosed eternal autumn forest with now having her own pair of dragon wings. The sky was only her limit here, but even then Dracarys would prove that it was not. Her ambitions were more than she would ever know, especially now that she felt called to step out of her quiet season these last few years.

Finding herself gliding across the soft winds above the rolling hills of Loess, a pair of running dots catches her attention. An innocent smile curls on her blue colored lips as she watches them from above. Being a foal was filled with simple times, she recalls her childhood well, even if it was only a couple years ago. Life comes quickly though, and even for Dracarys she knew she was not born to enjoy the simple joys of life.

However, she finds herself drawn to get a better glimpse of the two foals playing, so much that she descends from the blue heavens down towards the field of wildflowers. With the help of the wind, it gentle guides her closer to them, but an old and familiar scent, a clear and distinct one from her childhood stumbles her movements. Dracarys pulls her gaze away from the foals and finds an older, but still youthful, winged buckskin mare.

“Felicitey,” she speaks her thought out loud. Instantly, the blue winged mare is brought back to her simpler days of childhood. The only other horse Dracarys had truly called her friend. A smirk pulls on her lips as she recalls their few adventures and the time, she had stolen away her friend’s monkey named Dexter. And then she remembers that last words her friend had told her… the promise she made but never had kept.

Without a thought, the dragon mare descends towards the group. A soft whicker escapes her lips, sending a greeting forward before she finds herself landing gracefully on the field of wildflowers near them. Dracarys smirk curls even more when her silver-eyes meet her old friend’s gaze. They might no longer be foals themselves (finding it almost funny to think that Felicitey is a mother now) but her love and care for her friend has not changed over the years.

“Well, well, look what the wind blew in!” Her tone is warm and welcoming but edged with humor all the more. Closing the remaining distance between them, Dracarys moves with grace and elegance with ease. “Somehow you turned out alright after all these years,” she adds with a laugh before settling near the winged buckskin mare.

@[Felicitey] I'm so excited to have these two reunite!! <3
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Old friend, how I've missed you; Dracarys - by Dracarys - 01-08-2020, 07:55 PM