• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Everything about me seems to have changed || Any at all ||
    i will be brutal
    His pale green eyes watch Wolfbane’s face twist and contort to show his displeasure, making the old man smile. But before the pegasus can answer another face emerges to interrupt. His ears swivel back and lay flat. Larva has never been good at hiding his emotions, especially the negative ones. She lectures them and a snort huffs from his nostrils as he watches her, clearly unamused.

You must be wary of your tongue. It betrays you,” he replies bluntly before Fiorina arrives onto the scene. He has known many monsters but he is pleasantly surprised at the strange armor that protects her form. This one clearly isn’t one of his but his fondness for the grotesque is reborn just the same when she speaks. Something deep in the molten core of him stirs at the words but he chokes it back just for now. This isn’t the time to go collecting every shiny little thing he finds during his outing. There had been enough of that in other lives long past, hadn’t there?

But just as he grows comfortable once more, yet another stranger emerges, this time from behind him. He looks over his shoulder at her when she speaks but he makes no immediate reply. Instead, he returns his attention to Wolfbane. Larva tolerates the way Bane’s wing skirts against his chest but he remains still. The only movement at all is a slight arch of his brow that quickly settles once more. The serpent is old enough to know the stench of a curse. This one would not do well around his brood, but he could stay and jest a while.

Spring is full of easier hunts, and also more interesting ones.” He shrugs a pale, scarred shoulder, unconcerned with whether Ruthless gets away or not. Back before his teeth were dull, he used to love finding mother’s nesting before an inevitable birth. They fought the hardest and bled the most, he found. Not to mention the wailing cries of their bodies being discovered. Even now, his spine shivers at the memory of it. “ Being dead for so very long has made me quite restless.. Lilliana.

And his gaze turns back to her now, using the name the first stranger had spoken toward her.

What about you? The cold driving you to a stranger’s warmth?

And then he laughs, but the sound is dry and lacks all joy.
    @[Ruthless] sorry he's super mean and cranky. just call him ugly.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Everything about me seems to have changed || Any at all || - by Larva - 01-16-2020, 10:31 PM