• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All for One [Castile, any]

O C E A N E

"Hello there," Oceane greets the black stallion, having accidentally happened upon him during her stroll. She is not feeling particularly talkative ─ she hasn't since the disappearance of her son ─ but she recalls a recent conversation with Castile and, if she is not mistaken, this strange stallion may just be the King of the northernmost island.

She knows nothing of Icicle Isle aside from what Leilan has told her of it, and truth be told she has hardly a desire to visit somewhere named after a harsh and bitter cold. That's not to say that she won't visit eventually (she is driven more by her desire for knowledge than nearly everything else), but perhaps next summer ─ once her son has been returned to her and the climate has warmed to peak temperatures.

"My name is Oceane," she tells him offhandedly as she comes to halt before him. She runs her tongue over the roof of her mouth, suppressing the desire to ask him if he had recently come across a blue-and-white painted colt in his travels (it would, perhaps, be a bit indelicate to ask him at the current moment), and instead feigns ignorance. "I don't believe I've seen you here before."

@[Jesper] & @[Castile]
    " "

n | t
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    All for One [Castile, any] - by Jesper - 02-08-2020, 07:54 AM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Oceane - 02-16-2020, 06:30 PM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Castile - 02-17-2020, 09:44 AM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Jackel - 02-19-2020, 06:10 PM
    RE: All for One [Castile, any] - by Jesper - 03-19-2020, 08:01 PM