• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Malka + Malyk cont from B2G

Faith is the bird that feels the light

when the dawn is still dark.

Malka is not surprised to see that Scorch is pregnant again. As questionable iffy as she was at being a mother, she still seemed to pop out a lot of kids - a trait Malka was glad to be able to say she had avoided. At over 40yrs old, Malyk was only her second child and her first had been one of rape - a decision she had not been allowed to turn down.

Scorch complains about the complainers and Malka just chuckles. "You're very well equipped at ass chewing, dear," she says to her friend, bumping her gently on the muzzle as she gives her head a soft toss. "My added opinion would've only escalated things anyways as it's become quite apparent that some of our sisters believe that only their opinion matters," she says, finishing her words with a heavy scoff. It was discerning to Malka to see such a divide created among the sisterhood as there had never been such tension in the Jungle. It was not just because of the recent disaster or even the stubborness that practically habitated in each of the Amazonians, but something else that Malka couldn't quite understand.

As Scorch speaks of an ally with the Tundra, Malka simply shrugs her shoulders. "You should know more than anything that blood does not always make for a strong alliance,' she says to Scorch, for had seen the failing and fall outs of the blood alliance. "If we do achieve an alliance with the Tundra, it would be with young Malyk's influence," she adds, ears flattened back slightly. While she knew Scorch was most likely joking, she also knew that all the little cogs in Scorch's brain were whirling around, trying to figure out the best way to make everything work. Malka though, as close as she was to the naked mare, was nobody's pawn, nor would she play into anyone's games.

Scorch speaks to Malyka next and though Malka had yet to ask him about any of his other traits, she waits to see what the boy would say. She was not sure yet if he would understand any of his stronger traits (if he even had them), but she did know that he  was enjoying his flying lessons.

The conversation again shifts back to Scorch's plans and she speaks of using the Den. The 'Den was such an underused source in the Amazons that Malka was surprised that Scorch could have such deeply quieted secrets. "I will be there, if nothing else to hear what craziness you have thought up," she says to her friend with a laugh.  

And then the subject falls on Brennen and romance and Malka chuckles once again, "I wouldn't quite call it romance, but Brennen is a pleasant fellow - and he seems to have an interest in his children -- which is more than what I can say for most of Beqanna's men," she says with a snort. Having been the product of a failed relationship, she knew how hard it was to grow up without one of her parents. "If I'm not mistaken, that stick may just be reserved for you and I don't blame him for using it with you as you need it more often than not," she says, ducking her head slightly in case Scorch decides to take a swing at her for her misplaced joke. She snorts though, falling quiet finally and letting her long horse tail transform into the bright colors of her quetzal tail before flicking it lazily across her rump, chasing the first of the summer flies that had decided to land on her.

Malka

immortal, quetzal-shifting Lekh/Kosi of the 'Zons

Messages In This Thread
    Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Scorch - 04-07-2015, 01:04 AM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Malka - 04-09-2015, 09:44 AM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Malyk - 04-10-2015, 06:09 PM
    RE: Malka + Malyk cont from B2G - by Scorch - 04-19-2015, 12:18 AM