• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi
    The Strawberry roan smiled at Lepis' kind words toward her mother " My mother did her best to raise and teach her foals to better the  next generation" Lomasi smiled remember her mother's gentle yet strong nature. The red mare was curious about what the diplomat path would hold for her if she so chose that course. The perlino dun mare had given her the option of two paths, Lomasi was intrigued to see what path she would become a part of.

Red roan ears pricked forward at Lepis' words, several diplomat trips to happened in the next coming months. It felt like a sign that Lomasi was heading in the right direction. " Really, I would be able to attend these trips?" the strawberry roan's hazel eyes sparkle at the opportunity. Lomasi shook her head making her red wavy mane  cascade over her neck bring herself back to the conversation and out of her daydream. "It would be my honor to attend if you would have me" The red mare said with a smile.

Lomasi noticed the perlino dun pegasus slip into almost a trans of some sort. Though to the plain eye , no one would be able to tell anything happen to Lepis, Lomasi had a very deep intuition, a sixth sense some would say it use to get her into trouble when she was younger. " Lepis? " Lomasi questioned softly. the Pegasus carried on as if nothing happen, Lomasi decided it would be best to forget about the feeling she had. "It sounds wonderful! I would greatly appreciate the opportunity." The strawberry mare smiled and dipped her head respectfully.

Messages In This Thread
    i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-28-2020, 05:00 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-30-2020, 01:07 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 03-31-2020, 10:17 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lomasi - 04-02-2020, 01:16 PM
    RE: i feel hurricanes blowing | lomasi - by Lepis - 04-04-2020, 11:16 AM