• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Embracing its starlit fate as we wait in the night

Autumn's touch has already begun to grace this place, and many others will follow suit in the coming weeks. Fall is Warstorm's favorite season -- despite the biting winds that accompanies the later days, the early color change and crisp, fresh air make the cold worth it for her. Already, the mare is growing in her winter coat and blowing her sleek summer one, making warmer days a little more uncomfortable to bear. Fortunately for her, her wings can take her anywhere she wants to go, to any climate she wishes to be in, so being uncomfortable is only a temporary problem. 

A twig snaps, and Warstorm's head jerks up. Another lady is approaching, light in color with lovely navy points, and herwings! Instantly, Warstorm feels a sense of camaraderie with the other peg, though she knows better than to succumb that easily. It's at that moment that the buckskin peg realizes she has a literal mouthful of grass, and looks absolutely ridiculous. Warstorm chews the massive mouthful and swallows quickly, trying not to choke. 

"I'm so sorry for my manners," she chuckles. "My father would kick me to the next full moon for it. Hi Lepis." This time, a wide, true, earnest smile. "I'm Warstorm. Have you lived here long? I'm afraid I'm pretty new."

@[Lepis]

WARSTORM

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Embracing its starlit fate as we wait in the night - by Warstorm - 04-17-2020, 02:54 PM