• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  kiss me until I can't speak, Ophanim

and let me crawl inside your veins. I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain.

Letting Ophie name their children was always a gamble, but after so many she had learned that he always eventually arrived at something acceptable. She isn’t sure if she would ever really have it in herself to tell him no, but there is certainly a moment of panic when his mind skims over the names Starsun and Ophie Jr. Transforming Larry into Larrikin had been relatively easy, but she’s not sure what she could possibly turn Ophie Jr into.

Thankfully, she doesn’t have to find out – not today, at least. “Pandemonium and Pleasure….perfect.” She emphasizes her approval of the names by pressing another kiss to the corner of his mouth, and with her shoulder resting against his she once again lays the flat of her cheek against his neck as she watches them. “Do you think she’s cold?” She wonders again with worry, looking at the little girl with the frosted swirls across her back, and noticing for the first time that they seem to almost glow. She certainly seemed completely fine, but when the peach-colored filly burrows her nose against he sister’s side and makes her squeak in alarm, Starsin can’t help but to fret.

She is distracted by Ophie’s assessment of the other filly’s color, and she cannot help but to laugh at the vaguely offended thoughts coming from her daughter. “He meant your color, baby girl,” she croons into the top of her head, and then gently pulls Pleasure into her chest. Soon enough she lifts her head again, and tugging playfully at Ophie’s mane she says teasingly, “Also, Ophie Jr….? If anyone is Ophie Jr, it’s Malone.”

starsin

it’s not like me to be so mean. you’re all I wanted.
    ( just let me hold you Like a hostage. )

@[Ophanim]

Messages In This Thread
    kiss me until I can't speak, Ophanim - by Starsin - 03-18-2020, 02:33 PM
    RE: kiss me until I can't speak, Ophanim - by Starsin - 04-26-2020, 04:19 PM