• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Tell me where the light is. - any
    Warlight

Soul as sweet as blood red jam

The stranger receives her warmly, welcoming her to her little piece of the field with a smile and curious, dark blue eyes.

"My name's Warlight, but I go by Will," she responds as she moves to close the polite distance she had left between them until she was acknowledged. "Similar situation," she adds, with an under-the-breath chuckle.

She nods as the mare replies in turn, a cheeky smile pulling at the corners of her sunburnt lips. "So we are not rivals, for today." Although Warlight had no intention of recruiting when she had woken up about an hour before (after having accidentally teleported herself to the southern border of Pangea in her sleep - a terrible side effect of her most interesting quality)  she often turned normal activities into competitions, which always made them much more enjoyable. But it looked like today she had no one to compete against but herself, which surprisingly doesn't disappoint her in the least. 

"Is this your first time in the field?" Sno didn't smell like she came for some far off land, not like Kagerus and Solace had when they had just returned, but there was something about her Will couldn't quite pin down, and she finds her curiosity growing. 

@[Snowphish]
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me where the light is. - any - by Snowphish - 04-22-2020, 04:34 PM
    RE: Tell me where the light is. - any - by Warlight - 05-06-2020, 03:51 PM