• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am a mermaid that you dreamt // ISLANDERS
    Warlight

Soul as sweet as blood red jam

Warlight didn't know who Eva was (Hell, she didn't know who the mare speaking or the stallion who comes to stand beside her were, but now wasn't the time to mention that) but she quickly understands what kind of meeting she has stumbled across. She hadn't gotten out much after being thrown back into the land of the living, and now was a good of a time as any to educate herself on her neighbors.

Warlight has a bad habit of acting before thinking, of diving into blackwater without a second thought for what could be below. It had been a flaw that panned out in her favor a few times, enough to get Nikkia's attention and bring her back to life after all.

She would still be fighting her daily battles in the afterlife if it weren't for her heart-first approach to life... and death. And as the seamare finishes her announcement and stares at the pale stallion, Will is glad she came.

Disappointment becomes a tangible fourth to their little party Warlight is happy to stride forward once she is addressed. "I'm Warlight. Just passing through on my way back to Tephra at a lucky moment, I guess." Her sunburnt smile is easy, almost flirty as her blue-black eyes dance between her two newfound companions. "It's nice to meet you both," she adds. No harm in trying out her manners, even if they don't come across as her most practiced quality.

[Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I am a mermaid that you dreamt // ISLANDERS - by Warlight - 05-07-2020, 09:44 PM