• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i've got some secrets i forgot to mention

Oh, the albatross crash lands

Oh good, the weird man isn't pursuing her. Kaimana snorts a bit of seawater from her nostrils as she swims towards the shore, dark ears pointed back to listen to the stranger as he talks. She doesn't catch it all -- something about a lost puppy, but apparently her brother has heard every word. 

Kaimana feels the sand under her feet and scampers out of the sea, scaly tail arched up. Unlike her mother, the dark colored filly is no mermaid, and while her heart beats with the thunderous waves of the ocean, her legs crave the stability of land. She doesn't know it yet, but she will never be as comfortable in the water as Marianas, or her mother, or the blue kelpie bobbing just off shore. 

But the thought of being left behind is too much to bear. 

"Awww, Marianas!" the girl cries with a stomp of her foot. "Mama said we had to stay here! And besides, if YOU get to go, how come I don't?"

KAIMANA

@[Ivar] @[Marianas]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Kaimana - 05-12-2020, 03:49 PM