• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i've got some secrets i forgot to mention

Oh, the albatross crash lands

She loves her brother dearly, but sometimes Kaimana loves to pick fights and argue with him. He's always so bossy! He thinks he's older than her, and he is, by, like, one whole hour. That doesn't count, in the filly's mind! Marianas looks ready to start bickering with her, so the chocolate colored girl puffs up her cheeks and gills, drawing in air to match whatever he has to say, but the strange man speaks and her head whips around. 

"See? He wants us both to help him," she boasts, glaring at her twin as the golden boy quips about keeping up and gallops into the ocean. "I can keep up! I bet I'll find the puppy WAY before you, Marianas!"

Without hesitation, the filly canters after her brother, diving into the water, using her wings and her tail to help her swim. Kaimana bobs to the surface and looks at the stranger. "Yeah, where do we start? And what's your name? I'm Kaimana, that's my brother Marianas."

KAIMANA

@[Ivar] @[Marianas]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some secrets i forgot to mention - by Kaimana - 05-18-2020, 09:23 AM