• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  That's my shape, I made the shadow
    isn't she lovely?
    He emerges from cool earth tones, his stark grey build paired with heavenly matched wings holding his sides together like glue. Her eyes trace every feather and every curve as memories of her flying days flush back in full force.

Long before she had surrendered them, the last piece of her mother removed. Excruciating, but worth it.

He walks with a confidence that engulfs her attention before coming to bay at the river’s edge. Part of her feels her heels dig into the clay beneath her, as if waiting for an excuse to run. The other half stays stationary, curious—no, intrigued.

Clum-si-ness,” she repeats slowly attempting to place the word, the consequences of isolation now coming to fruition as she finally learns a word she hasn’t heard yet before. If she could glow an embarrassed shade of blush, she most certainly would be now, “What an odd word.”

“It is beautiful,” she—however—doesn’t remove her eyes from the soft-spoken stallion, still inhaling his confidence as she feels a wave of contentment wash over her spine. Men had never been her favourite company, her uncertainty with their intentions more obvious than wet stains from water darkening her golden coat.

Though, he felt different.

Safe, maybe.

He offers his name, and as he does so the tense stance at which Ruth held melts away into a relaxed form. Uconn.

“It is nice to meet you,” she nods with a softer expression and honeyed tune, hazel eyes finding his before adding, “I am Ruthless, but I go by Ruth more than not. What brought you here?”

Ruthless
    father x mother or rank

@[Uconn]

Messages In This Thread
    That's my shape, I made the shadow - by Ruthless - 05-22-2020, 11:13 AM
    RE: That's my shape, I made the shadow - by Uconn - 05-28-2020, 09:39 AM
    RE: That's my shape, I made the shadow - by Ruthless - 05-28-2020, 12:14 PM
    RE: That's my shape, I made the shadow - by Uconn - 05-28-2020, 01:04 PM