• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  shadowgames

l i v i n i a
    don't waste your touch, you won't feel anything

She liked this body. She liked the illusions of living that being a predator provided. So much so that she’d lost track of how much time she’d spent wearing this borrowed skin.

Eventually, like all illusions, the mystique began to fade.  Livinia knew that the time spent in this body was quickly coming to an end - that she had pushed away her friends and her family and all the responsibility that came with for far too long.  Solitude was suffocating, even though she didn’t need air to breathe.

She could feel herself slipping away - could feel the shadows consuming all that she was and all that she wanted to be.  The mind of a predator was like a drug in her lifeless body - tempting her away from the realities of her life...and everything that came with it.  Livinia knew she was teetering on the brink and there was only one she trusted to help pull her back.  Jamie was perhaps the only one that could at this point. The silver-grey lioness was still undeniably Livinia. She had the same crimson eyes - the same smoky aura.  But there was no discomfort with this skin - this body she’d come to be oh so familiar with.  She’d been searching the shadows for her twin.  For they were Jamie’s shadows as much as they were their mother’s.

“Jamie,” she called, into the darkness, “Help me, Jamie.”

She couldn’t see him, but had faith that he could hear her, nonetheless.

@[jamie]

Messages In This Thread
    shadowgames - by Livinia - 07-22-2020, 09:17 AM
    RE: shadowgames - by jamie - 08-09-2020, 10:26 PM
    RE: shadowgames - by Livinia - 08-23-2020, 03:33 PM
    RE: shadowgames - by jamie - 08-23-2020, 04:05 PM
    RE: shadowgames - by Livinia - 08-24-2020, 08:53 PM
    RE: shadowgames - by jamie - 08-28-2020, 03:10 PM
    RE: shadowgames - by Livinia - 09-17-2020, 01:38 PM