• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hanging on the memory, izora lethia
    It is not lost on her, the slight shadows beneath Lilli's eyes, the hallows of her cheeks and the protruding bones from many months of neglect in the red dust land. When Lilli asks if there is anything she could do she does not hesitate to nod nod away the offer with a soft smile. Aside from the exhaustion her other cuts and bruises that she had obtained in the red mares absence were already well on their way to healing. The jagged talon scratches that ran horizontally down her haunches and side were pinking from lost scabs and hidden well beneath her winter coat (not for long though she suspected) but it was not a conversation she wanted to have right now.

The birds call pulls her just as it does Lilliana, back to a time where she had a mate to depend on, children who depended on her, and soon she will have another. She can almost feel the emotions of her friend as she begins to talk about the boys, she nods in agreement. Leaning into her friends appreciation she could not help a small sigh escape her velvety lips. She would be lying if she said it wasn't something she needed to hear, it was nice to know someone cared. She returned the gesture pressing her own comfort and peace into her red cheek. "Just don't leave me again." she chuckled. It is with this she leads into her question.

What does she dream of for Taiga? Lethy takes a few steps through the small regrowth beneath her feet. Her eyes glistening as she looks to the milky blue sky above. "My dreams can sometimes be unreasonable, untouchable, but not what I want for Taiga -- at least I hope not. I want Taiga to be a place where anyone can come to find shelter, sustenance, peace, a friend or many. I want every Taigan to have a voice, to lead together and not be ruled by only one persons "know how". One individual can not know what it best for everyone. I want a place where my kids can grow up knowing that there are places in this world that are not controlled by greed, and power. That the world is not evil, only. I want a place where those I love are safe." the last word fades into the empty between her and @[lilliana] . Her amethyst eyes holds Lilliana's gaze for a moment, "Have you discussed with Leilan yet, our plans?" Her thoughts tumble across the path she and he had traveled, the water fall he had flown her over, and the jump that would leave its mark. Her amethyst eyes darkened a shade as she thought of her quest, a quest started with the intention of protecting Taiga in the absence of all that had protected them.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy
    IMG-20190524-092123-677

Messages In This Thread
    hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by lilliana - 07-21-2020, 07:03 PM
    RE: hanging on the memory, izora lethia - by Izora Lethia - 08-04-2020, 08:33 PM