• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

&& For You, My Heart Beats
    He doesn’t begrudge her time spent exploring. After all, he does the same sometimes. While she is away, he stays on the island to keep an eye on the children. Not that they necessarily need him around, and he gives them their space to roam and play as they will, but he does make sure that he’s nearby, just in case.

It’s not hard to entertain oneself on the island. The flora alone here is endless in its colors and types, and he finds himself wandering and cataloguing them in his mind, particularly interested by the one plant that seems to bloom only at night. He is near one particular plant as the sun is setting, waiting for it to bloom and, in reality, simply waiting for his favorite time of day.

It is about that time that Vita returns, her voice calling out for him. He leaves the flowers behind, turning in the direction of her voice and following until they find one another. ”Vita,” he says, greeting her with an affectionate nuzzle. ”How was your day?” There’s his usual soft glow, the light of his stars, surrounding him by now as darkness sets, and he can hear the children nearby. Perhaps it was time to go find them and spend a bit of time together.

aedan

the night is more alive and more
    richly colored than the day.

@[Vita]
    @[Star]

Use of mild power playing is allowed; no injuries without permission

Messages In This Thread
    && For You, My Heart Beats - by Vita - 10-22-2020, 12:28 PM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Aedan - 10-26-2020, 07:12 PM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Islay - 10-29-2020, 11:58 AM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Vita - 10-30-2020, 09:17 AM
    RE: && For You, My Heart Beats - by Aedan - 11-03-2020, 12:46 PM