• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  i will not speak of your sin

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

Oceane has forsaken her canyon at the northern edge of Loess in exchange for the red rock formations along the Hyaline border that slowly bleed into the foothills she knows and loves. She has existed here tirelessly since Breach's departure and her own business at the Mountain, prepared for retaliation from the Eastern kingdom that will inevitably come.

A quiet yawn falls from the opaline woman's maw as she meanders through the pathways and towards the plateau. Her hooves echo quietly as they collide with the stone beneath her, but otherwise she remains silently lost in thought. There is much to do in the coming days - some of which she has shared with Soran in secret, but some she has kept to herself with the silent worry that voicing it will ruin whatever plans she intends to lay out.

The Loessian Queen peels away from the rock walls only to find that the plateau she had sought out was not devoid of visitors. For a brief moment, alarm rises cold in her chest but the stallion's appearance almost immediately brings her comfort.

“Hello there,” she greets him with a tired smile, pleased that the fairies had rid her of her temporary invisibility back on the Mountain, “You must be related to Lepis.” Her warm amber eyes watch him closely before her gaze turns towards the foothills that sprawl out before them. The gem of the Southern kingdom has been busier the last few weeks, a fact that she is eternally grateful for. “My name is Oceane. And yourself?”

@[Tiercel]
    “”

n | r

Messages In This Thread
    i will not speak of your sin - by Tiercel - 11-29-2020, 05:45 PM
    RE: i will not speak of your sin - by Oceane - 12-05-2020, 08:25 PM
    RE: i will not speak of your sin - by Tiercel - 12-05-2020, 11:23 PM
    RE: i will not speak of your sin - by Oceane - 12-12-2020, 11:24 PM
    RE: i will not speak of your sin - by Tiercel - 12-18-2020, 04:45 PM
    RE: i will not speak of your sin - by Oceane - 01-02-2021, 09:44 AM
    RE: i will not speak of your sin - by Tiercel - 01-04-2021, 12:57 AM