• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  if I'm on fire you'll be made of ashes too, anyone
    You think I'll be the Dark Sky so you can be the Star?
    I'll Swallow you Whole.
    It is not long before someone arrives to greet her, which was expected. She had learned that the residents of this land were quick to flock to newcomers; sometimes out of friendliness, though often with suspicion. The idea of finding your own kind a threat had confused her at first, until she stayed in Pangea long enough to see the way this place worked.

It made sense, after that.
    Everywhere she looked there seemed to be chaos, and if there dared to be a moment’s lull, you could be sure that someone would breathe fire into the calm.

She didn’t mind it, but she didn’t understand it either. She did not dislike anyone here enough to attack them, just as she did not like anyone enough to defend them.
    Still, the idea of feeling something so strongly still appealed to her, and she still hoped that perhaps one day she will truly know what it meant to be alive.

She recognizes the one that has approached her, though the acknowledgement just hardly flickers across her face. It shows mostly in her eyes, something bright that flashes from the depths of the purple-black of them. “Mesec,” she recalls his name, and remembers their last meeting. He had caught her in the middle of rearranging the starlight into constellations, and that memory alone is what encourages a wisp of a smile on her stark white lips. “I haven’t had the chance to do that here, no.” Her eyes lift upwards, to where the sky had now darkened enough that the brightest of stars were able to shine through. There is the same feeling beneath her skin, the same feeling of tugging and longing, and she turns her gaze back to him. “I didn’t know you lived here.”
    Islas

@[Mesec]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: if I'm on fire you'll be made of ashes too, anyone - by Islas - 12-07-2020, 08:28 PM