• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  The storm likes to go where it's not invited
    The colt is currently - yes, I hear myself thinking it - more interesting than the mare. The sapphire blue I don't recognise, but the gold roaning is a dead giveaway. "Hmm." I answer non-descriptively, contemplating this matter as I inspect the boy's coloring. I wonder if we're talking grandchild or worse, but then the colt laughs and leaves out his wings. Some impressive tricks indeed - not a lot of horses have the capability to alter that much about themselves. Before I can finish my conversation with Crowns however, Poppy makes a lightning show, which momentarily distracts us all. Nevertheless it is just a distraction and unfortunately for her, I've lived long enough not to be impressed by every single display. "Then make it better." I task her in reply; she'll have to do more than just show up, be a loudmouth and throw around some lightning, but honestly it can't hurt to see her try and make Nerine more alive. Fairies know where Neverwhere is now, but apparently she feels unobliged to say anything about it right now.

So, I've decided to leave the matter be and see what Poppy does with the place.

As the boy lists what his tricks comprehend, I start to realize just how much magic he holds. I blink once, then grin a little, opting for a mental approach and wondering if he'll be able to respond in kind. "I bet you could even take her lightning and shape it into whatever you wanted." I'm an old, grumpy trickster, alright. I'm not even saying it to annoy Popinjay - I'm really just curious how he reacts to a suggestion.
    they say I did something bad, then why’s it feel so good?

@[Popinjay] @[crowns]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The storm likes to go where it's not invited - by Leilan - 12-08-2020, 11:58 AM