• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i do my lil dancey dance
    If ever you come near I'll hold up high a mirror
    OphaniM
    When his life felt more like a hurricane slowly ripping everything apart, she was always the eye of the storm that gave him space to breathe. She puts him back together with just a smile or a laugh. He hopes he does the same for her, as he knows how heavily the past year has weighed on her mind. But he says nothing, never gives voice to the worry brewing in his bones. Ophanim just hugs her a little tighter on the days when her heart hurts and he promises to love her to the very edge of the universe.

The angel boy grins and hums gleefully when she kisses him, the feathers of his wings briefly fluffing with the electricity of her touch. It has always surprised him that every kiss feels like the first with her. He is eager to return the gesture, mapping her cheek with little pecks until she speaks.

A laugh flows golden from his lips at her question. “No, I don’t think I will. I love your name so I’d like another excuse to say it more,” he explains as she pulls at his mane. “Maybe once you give in to Starsin Junior, we can discuss Starsin Two. And Three. And then Five just to catch people off guard.

He laughs at his own joke and then traces the corner of her jaw with his kiss, always delighted to have his lips pressed up against her skin. Ophie can’t help but wonder how she never gets tired of his constant need for affection with her. Doesn’t it drive her mad, the way he nuzzles his face into her hair when he wakes in the dead of night? But then, he falls in love with her all over again any time she touches him back. Maybe they’ll continue this exponential growth of adoration on into the centuries they’re both alive.

Anyway, I let her go back to the ocean. There’s a nice Ophie Junior just for her out there somewhere, I think.
    Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as you.

@[Starsin]

Messages In This Thread
    i do my lil dancey dance - by Ophanim - 11-29-2020, 06:58 PM
    RE: i do my lil dancey dance - by Starsin - 12-06-2020, 04:53 AM
    RE: i do my lil dancey dance - by Ophanim - 12-10-2020, 11:48 PM
    RE: i do my lil dancey dance - by Starsin - 12-23-2020, 02:53 AM