• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

does the dark feel warmer than the light now; isakov
    throw me in the water, don’t think about the splash i will create
    leave me at the altar, knowing all the things you just escaped

Sleaze touches him back, so gently, and that same peace settles over them. Slows Isakov’s heart and his breathing with it, eases him into something soft and warm and (beneath it all, wrapped in cotton) electricity.

If only he could stay here for the rest of his days, his head laid so tenderly on Sleaze’s purple shoulder. Just breathing, existing, sheltered in the calm that they create together (because he could not create this peace on his own, not without Sleaze’s influence).

He goes on touching without ever worrying that it might not be welcomed. How deeply he adores this stallion, how far Sleaze has sunk into the soul of him.

It is such a simple question, how he’s been. But he does not have a simple answer. He has spent the interim trying to learn how to navigate the magic that lives in his chest. He understands now how he is able to create the peace that seeps into the air around them. But he will not explain this, not now.

I’ve missed you,” he tells him and this is not a lie, “I’ve missed you so terribly.

isakov

@[sleaze]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: does the dark feel warmer than the light now; isakov - by isakov - 01-02-2021, 09:03 PM