• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Feed Me?
    I’d pretty much fall back into soups - parsnip/carrot, sweet potato, pumpkin/bell pepper, etc. are my favs personally. I don’t know if anything pepper-related is hard to digest too? Bell peppers have a lot of vitamin C. How are you fruit-wise? You mentioned cabbage being an issue, but maybe fermented (sauerkraut) it might be doable in some way?

Potatoes in itself are absolutely great for whenever my own intestines are a bit upset (usually after eating too much fat/beans/meat for a few days in a row), though that is not a gall bladder issue. I also did a parsnip-potato mash once that is pretty simple, just to spice up potato mash (this had some butter but you can probably do without) that at the time I combined with oven-baked pumpkin/veggies. Aubergine, zucchini, carrot may also work?

I do hope you’ll be alright soon and hopefully no resection is needed, I know some people can live with added enzymes (but idk the cost of these when they’re not insured). Here’s me hoping that that is an option for you though. <3

Messages In This Thread
    Feed Me? - by Bruja - 01-14-2021, 09:05 PM
    RE: Feed Me? - by kahzie - 01-14-2021, 10:07 PM
    RE: Feed Me? - by Tweak - 01-15-2021, 12:26 AM
    RE: Feed Me? - by Vanilla Custard - 01-15-2021, 02:27 AM
    RE: Feed Me? - by Star - 01-15-2021, 09:39 AM
    RE: Feed Me? - by Bruja - 01-15-2021, 10:54 AM
    RE: Feed Me? - by Calcifer - 01-15-2021, 11:21 AM
    RE: Feed Me? - by Tweak - 01-15-2021, 12:32 PM
    RE: Feed Me? - by Cassi - 01-15-2021, 02:22 PM