• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she's a one way ticket | any

You can look boy but don't you touch,
    If you want my love make me give a fuck

She hasn't thought about it much, she has felt like she's sat here for an eternity waiting to see the King that was so talked about. Eight. Little did she know there was a new guy in town. Everdeen wasn't necessarily hunting, she was perusing the market for the ripest peach and she likely wouldn't buy anything until she found it. She's the grandmother of the fresh market.

The gray tobiano has no idea that Gallows is a past Queen, that she is 'somebody' because Everdeen is separated enough from her grandparents; Texas and Prague to know any history. She doesn't attend the kingdom meeting because she's not a part of it, what does that even mean to begin with? What will she do? She has no fighting skills, her diplomacy is basically lip service.

"Well, Hey thanks for asking - I'm not doing either, I had heard of how great the Valley is/was but my interpretation has been quite different," she says breathily, thinking of all the opportunities to meet others she's lost by staying here. Naive, at best. "I'm Everdeen, I don't have any real plans but I'm not too ashamed to ask for guidance," she coyly speaks to the mare, her eyes look full of wisdom even if her outer appearance is grand and her wings still full with youth.
    e v e r d e e n

ooc; sorry about the delay, I was without internet while moving!

Messages In This Thread
    she's a one way ticket | any - by e v e r d e e n - 07-29-2015, 07:26 PM
    Hopefully you won't need a refund - by Gallows - 08-09-2015, 10:00 PM
    RE: she's a one way ticket | any - by e v e r d e e n - 09-06-2015, 02:00 PM
    RE: she's a one way ticket | any - by Fennick - 09-06-2015, 06:08 PM
    she's a one way ticket | any - by Gallows - 09-09-2015, 09:20 AM
    RE: she's a one way ticket | any - by Fennick - 09-20-2015, 11:41 PM
    she's a one way ticket | any - by Gallows - 09-22-2015, 11:18 AM