• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i have no idea what's happening {OTHER DESERTS HORSES PLEASE}
    Romek wouldn't be surprised if Orphax disliked him. He's hardly the most likable horse in the Deserts, as far as the Deserts go. Not that he would know the the Deserts are like anymore, it has been so long since he has seen anyone, aside from this mare. She doesn't smell like they do, she smells of distant outside places. Fresh grass, moisture, and so on, so he concludes that the Deserts hasn't turned into the poets corner in the time he hasn't been around.

Her story is a suitably sad one, and Romek nods at the appropriate moments. He's not in a sympathetic mood.

"So when you speak, do you have to think about your rhymes or do they just come out, like diarrhea?" He realises he is still being quite obnoxious - once again. "Sorry. It's quite impressive, really. I don't think I'd have the patience for it, though."

Romek has a bit of a soft spot for outcasts and underdogs.
    This mare fits the bill.
    It helps that she is not arrogant.

"It's alright. The Deserts is generally quite a welcoming place. It's only misfortune that you ended up meeting me. No doubt someone will be along shortly who can give you more of an appropriate introduction."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i have no idea what's happening; cammie/any - by Orphax - 04-04-2015, 04:45 PM
    RE: i have no idea what's happening; cammie/any - by Orphax - 04-08-2015, 10:58 AM
    RE: i have no idea what's happening; cammie/any - by Romek - 04-10-2015, 11:17 AM