• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lagertha / all kingdom.
    this will never end, ‘cause i want more, more, give me more
    Yes, Lagertha probably would have killed Scorch if she had given the throne to someone else. Plain and simple. Not because she didn’t respect Rhy, and love her like a flesh-and-blood sister. Not because she doesn’t think anyone else can do it. But because that would have been spiteful, and mean, and a last minute stab in the back, solidifying every single negative opinion Lagertha had ever formed about the naked rat. What Scorch doesn’t know is that Rhy doesn’t want the throne and that ears ago, they were scheming to put the General on the throne.

It just goes to show that Scorch was so out of touch with the kingdom.
    Either way, her benevolence only extends so far, and part of her will never forgive Scorch for her previous actions, even if she is dying behind her.

Something needs to be done, and it needs to be done quickly. Lagertha was waiting, hoping that Prague would show up and make everything that much easier. Vyx’s antics bring a twitch to her lips and though there are some that have not come, the show of support - unanimous thus far - is comforting. Her work has paid off, her concerted efforts coming to fruition. But enough about her. Every labored breath that Scorch draws keeps her in danger, so she snaps into command mode.

“The longer Scorch is here, the more danger she’s in. Prague, if you could get her and Sunday to the Falls, as quickly as possible, that would be best. Or as many as you can and wish to go. I will stay behind and inform any other Sisters who come what has happened.” She knows she is not a comforting presence, and awkward at best for those she doesn’t really care for. She cannot help Scorch. It probably seems cold, but the logic is there. The new Khaleesi looks to Rhy, wanting to ask her to stay, but knowing that some things are more important now. Life, for one.

Nevertheless, Rhy is the one sister she wants to have an immediate conversation with. But she can wait.

“When we know everything is ok and you all have returned from the Falls, we can discuss the changes that will take place. I know you all hate meetings as much as I do, but it’s necessary, and this is not the time. Until then - be safe and take care of Scorch. Now go.” She nods to them and then turns to Scorch, lowering her head and murmuring “Be strong, Scorch. Hang in there.”

And then she waits for them to go.
    There is much to think about.  

lagertha
    carnage x grim reaper; amazonian khaleesi

Messages In This Thread
    Lagertha / all kingdom. - by Scorch - 09-01-2015, 10:11 PM
    RE: Lagertha / all kingdom. - by Lagertha - 09-02-2015, 07:47 AM
    RE: Lagertha / all kingdom. - by Rhy - 09-02-2015, 08:35 AM
    RE: Lagertha / all kingdom. - by Tantalize - 09-02-2015, 11:45 AM
    RE: Lagertha / all kingdom. - by Vyx - 09-02-2015, 06:15 PM
    RE: Lagertha / all kingdom. - by Lyris - 09-02-2015, 07:32 PM
    RE: Lagertha / all kingdom. - by Sunday - 09-03-2015, 11:36 PM