• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

any!

the way to a man's heart is through the chest cavity with a chainsaw

Yes! She has a small dance party in her head as she hears him whimper aloud, what a wuss. At least I died on the inside, never show it if you can help it. No time to poke fun though because it wasn't even seconds before he was retaliating with a buck, her first instinct is to jerk her head away from the line of fire and to the left but before she can come out unscathed his hooves sharply hit her center chest. She feels as though she could die right there, a whooping cough comes out - the breath was gone and perhaps he shook her heart into a different rhythm. Her shoulder was clipped by his right hind leg; she stumbles down to her knees and some of her blue hair must be still attached to his hooves because there's a new bald patch.

She lifts herself up as easily as she can with a previous injury to her left back side and now front right side. She continues to execute her plan though, circling him and keeping the stillness and in turn, stiffness out. Her stride isn't as smooth or quick but she is still agile as possible.

She decides to give him a taste of his own medicine, she circles up to the side where his elbow had been injured and kept her pattern to fake out a continued circle but instead lunged forward to use all her body weight into that shoulder area. She knows that she is going to stagger and potentially fall, whether she makes contact or not. She may be a couple hundred pounds lighter but any pressure on an existing injury is going to be like tight shoes on an ingrown toenail. She lifts her shoulders and legs slightly in hopes of making contact and using her upper body to really sink the attack. This could take out that elbow completely, a shoulder, any number of bones or tendons above the knees, not to mention if they fall together she’s heavy enough to bust some ribs. ”How ya like your own medicine?” she says breathily, out of breath to to be honest but she hurries to stabilize herself, bolting from him only to find that her hind leg is not pulling its weight. Fuck she thinks knowing she may not be far enough away for him to do a defensive attack. She pulls her neck forward to hobble further off and turning to face him.

She starts pacing back and forth, her eyes keeping contact on him. Although she isn’t too confident about her fight, she is proud that she’s done it and hopes that the Chamber won’t be too embarrassed of her…well, I mean she would if she cared about things like that. She can keep going, she’s the immortal one even though she isn’t aware of that just yet.

K I M B E R
    sui domina et libera

ooc: it was nice to write a battle post without a lot of pressure! I got a lot to work on but I appreciate you writing with me! Big Grin

I guess we need judges?

Messages In This Thread
    any! - by Fennick - 09-07-2015, 04:37 PM
    RE: any! - by Kimber - 09-07-2015, 06:42 PM
    RE: any! - by Fennick - 09-07-2015, 08:40 PM
    RE: any! - by Kimber - 09-07-2015, 09:21 PM
    RE: any! - by Fennick - 09-08-2015, 01:26 AM
    RE: any! - by Kimber - 09-08-2015, 06:27 PM
    RE: any! - by Zariah - 09-20-2015, 08:08 PM