• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  A certain darkness is needed to see the stars [Gale]

Ciri

Gale is swift to ease her mind and she starts to release the muscles that had reflexively started to coil with tension. A kelpie? She wonders and then releases that thought to him as an image suddenly appears in her mind. Her swirling eyes widen slightly, unaware of this hidden skill of his. ”Oh!” She exclaims softly as she sees the white and teal mare in her head with wings as shiny as the beloved stars in the sky. “You’re full of surprises Gale!” She laughs, her moment of fear suddenly forgotten as she wonders what other secrets her new friend might have.

“Are kelpies dangerous?” She asks with a slight tilt of her head, still unable to ignore the flutter in her gut. She had never met a kelpie but her experience with being dragged into the lake is still vivid enough to make her wary of anything that calls deep water home. Although he offers to go first, she quickly jumps at his second offer. It's not exactly that she's scared to meet this creature but she wears her caution like a cloak, unable to dive head first blindly into danger. Not anymore.

“I don’t recall ever seeing one before, let's take a look.” She grins at him as she pauses for a moment, slightly chagrined. "Plus I don't mind staying dry." The sun rises higher in it's rotation of the sky as she once again follows his lead. Rock sheep… had those always existed when she had lived here? What else had changed in the lake?

all of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was

@[Gale]
    PS. If you want to speed up to early evening, I'm game to meet the Curse ;p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A certain darkness is needed to see the stars [Gale] - by Ciri - 05-18-2021, 02:11 AM