• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a fire that heeds to no call {any}
    [Image: reign-gifs-reign-tv-show-35999267-500-235.gif]" style="-webkit-border-radius:0px;">
    sometimes things fall apart so that better things can fall together

tetanurae watched Fennick and knew he was nervous, she smiled trying to give the setting a lighter mood. She didn't want to refuse anyone, that was the kindness kicking in. She liked the way he was akward, it was funny, and kinda cute. Dammit heart. She breathed in deeply and giggled when he asked if she was alone, they when he corrected himself, she could not help herself to smile wider. 

That is when she saw the other stallion, more buff than Fennick. She watched him walk up, not knowing how Fennick would react. She knew some stallions were soft on the outside, but when it came to other stallions they were raging bulls. Other times it is flipped and they feel too overwhelmed and give up. She wanted to see how this would play out, if one would submit or if they would fight for her. She had her bets placed, but did not want to give them away until due time. She nodded at both,  "I am with no stallion or herd, I sadly have nobody. Whoever would get me into their herd, would have linage strong with my blood, and have a loyal mare to the end, unless things go south. " She knew she would not stick around if plague struck, or if a stallion forgot about her, she did not want to be another mare. But she knew she would be loyal until then.

Please do excuse me for the short post, school is starting up today, also excuse my html it is flipping out lol Cant wait to see how this will turn out.

Messages In This Thread
    a fire that heeds to no call {any} - by tetanurae - 09-07-2015, 11:03 PM
    RE: a fire that heeds to no call {any} - by tetanurae - 09-09-2015, 12:58 PM