• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I'm obsessed with you but you'll never work me out; Nashua

Her breath hitches as he steps closer, lips lifting to whisper softly in her ear. The rush of heat that rises is nearly enough to drown out his words. Might have been, except that she’s quite positive she would always hear him, even in the highest altitudes where the wind whips words away before they could even leave one's throat.

She nearly smiles at that. But with shivers racing down her spine as his touch moves to the windswept tangles of her pale mane, it feels impossible to do anything but lean closer. She decides in that moment that she rather likes this side of him.

Her own lips move to his shoulder, tracing the soft, feathered bend of his wing with a playful hesitancy. Though she can no longer look into his eyes, she can feel the way in which they would be warmly teasing in the heat of his skin and steadiness of his pulse. “You know,” she replies, her voice muted in playful speculation. “There is a chance I could be persuaded.”

She grows bolder then, her touch leaving the downy-soft feathers to trace barely perceptible lines along the hollow of his shoulder, following the vulnerable line where his pulse beats so strongly until she reaches the dip beneath his jaw. Then she withdraws ever so slightly, eyes fluttering down until she can peer at him from beneath her lashes, an unconscious, almost satisfied smile toying with the corners of her lips.

“Tell me, how would you persuade me?” she asks demurely then, heart beating a wild thrum of anticipation inside her chest despite the serenity of her pale features.

- noel

@[Nashua]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm obsessed with you but you'll never work me out; Nashua - by Noel - 05-28-2021, 08:57 AM