• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Maybe this will be my cure // Galadriel, Any

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

He can’t help it, the grin that spreads across dark lips, as another filly suddenly appears at his side. As scarlet as the dark hue of his eyes, a shock of white, an accusation of strangeness that Sabra’s daughter instantly throws back. He gives a slight roll of his own crimson eye in exasperation, children. The pastel one that had been cowering before him suddenly seems resolved with new bravery as she claims her mother doesn’t matter. “Oh it matters.” He smirks at her, letting her mind wander to wherever that might possibly mean. Although Sabra had not seemed to care much about her offspring (something that had been clear when they had last spoke) he didn’t want to take the chance of her ire.

He glances to the red girl on his left, glittering gold sparkling in the sunlight as he turns to better look at them both. “Now what to do with two little trespassers…” He muses aloud, a frown on his face and his handsome features hardening as he looks from girl to girl. Of course he has no intention of harming them but they don’t know that. “Perhaps I should feed you to Steve. I’m not sure what he eats but he might make an exception for wicked children.” He doesn’t know what the grassy mammoth eats so its closer to a truth than a lie, this speculation that’s allowed from his mouth.

Obscene

@[Calavera] @[galadriel]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Maybe this will be my cure // Galadriel, Any - by Obscene - 05-28-2021, 01:04 PM