• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

|not all who wander are lost|
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the distance my orbs catch two mares, one of a flaxen hue and another of a grey hue. I watch as the approach me in a demeanor that is calm but also poised. My body language switches into a comfortable position; letting all my weight go on one limb. My nostrils flare as I catch the scent of both mares, who seem to not know each other. I pick up on the golden mare's voice, asking what my name was. My lips move into a smile before I speak;

Nice to meet you Cress, what a beautiful name. My name is Dikaia. It is nice to meet you.

I give a nod and turn to the second mare who introduces herself as Everdeen. She conducts herself quite like I do. I catch that she is from the same place as Cress, which makes me take note  that the Valley must be a popular area. My lips part to reply;

The Valley seems to be a popular place. I give a smile to both mares. I am looking for a place to live, I tend to wander but something inside me told me to stay here for awhile

My intuitiveness is something that always keeps me in line. It has helped me stay out of situations that would not help me later on down the road. I shift my weight to my left foot awaiting the two mares to respond.  
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
    |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-09-2015, 09:17 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Cress - 09-09-2015, 09:39 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-10-2015, 02:32 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Kushiel - 09-10-2015, 03:29 PM
    RE: |not all who wander are lost| - by Dikaia - 09-11-2015, 11:54 AM