• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the world as I know it is coming to an end [mature]
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

The eyes of his host have seen Mazikeen’s face smiling, but the Curse does not think he has seen this particular smile before. His lightning blue gaze is on her lips, and he sees only the upward turn of her smile, the way that his blood drips down one pointed canine before she steps closer.

His gaze stays level when she does, but his eyes close as she touches the freshly healed bite on his neck. He tenses for another but it doesn’t come, and emits a soft huff of amusement as she toys with him.

The amusement changes to pleasure, a leonine purr emitting from his broad equine chest as she dances across his neck with a touch even more delicate than his lightning. When she stops, asks what he wants, Gale opens his eyes to meet hers.

What would he like to do first?

“You are everything I’ve ever wanted,” he says between laughs, marveling at the creature that stands before him, at how wrong he’d been about Gale’s choice in a mate.

So this is what the brindle stallion had seen in the white mare. The Curse sees it too, pulled free from her weaknesses by the glitter of violence that he swears he can feel shifting just below her skin.

Will she try to kill him, Gale wonders?

He hopes so. But he hopes it is later, after this late afternoon tryst, after he uses his mouth to tell her what he wants without using any words.

@Mazikeen

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the world as I know it is coming to an end [mature] - by Gale - 06-28-2021, 07:36 PM