• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  my bad habits lead to late nights

YOU'RE ONLY AS SICK AS YOUR SECRETS

"Then she won't," Aela says simply, deciding now to share with Obscene the memories of where she had been.

There are the granite cliffs of Nerine. The arid desert of Pangea. The shadows of Hyaline as Gale eats part of her heart. When they recede, the palomino gives the Pampas Prince a level stare. Aela has survived the Eclipse and its monsters, encounters with powerful horses such as Naricisus and Sabra and wide array of Magicians. She may certainly find trouble but as her expression softens slightly, there is something on her face that says she knows how to find her way out of it.

His face is searching hers - a moment where the memories of his other women dance across his mind - and Aela finds herself at a loss for the first time in her short life. Did he want to her to be hurt? Did he want to her to jealous? Possesion was not something that the Seneschal had ever considered. There were her dreams - her ambitions - and those she deemed clever, intelligent and fortunate enough to be included in them. Horses such as Obscene.

But Aela has never thought of herself as belonging to anyone.

She shivers under his touch as a wildfire starts to blaze beneath her golden skin. The slender mare finds herself hoping that he would do more of that - the way that his blunt teeth ran against her gilded coat - but he buries his handsome face into the elegant curve of her lovely neck. Aela takes the opportunity to return the earlier favor and see if she could make him tremble beneath her touch as he had her. "Does it seem as if I've grown tired of you?" she teases in a low voice, a tone meant for only him. Aela reaches for the proud curve of his dark jaw, "However...," she murmurs, become fully aware of the time they had spent apart. "If you would like me stop, I can."

@Obscene

Messages In This Thread
    my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 06-26-2021, 08:47 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 06-27-2021, 08:28 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-04-2021, 09:01 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-05-2021, 04:21 PM
    RE: my bad habits lead to late nights - by Aela - 07-14-2021, 04:28 PM